[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every morning for the past 2 months I haven't seen my dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: night-erections.jpg.jpg (27KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
night-erections.jpg.jpg
27KB, 1000x636px
Every morning for the past 2 months I haven't seen my dick hard in the morning I've just began to notice this, am I okay?

Just needa know what's wrong with my I'm petrified
>>
>>18463755
Forgot to mention I'm 18 and I masterbait once a day if not twice
>>
>>18463757
Probably cancer. Sorry
>>
>>18463757
For a Master Baiter, it doesn't seem you are getting the rise you were looking for
>>
>>18463765
I can maintain an erection so I knw it couldn't be penile disfunction
>>
>>18463770
For someone who is upstanding, how are you aware of problems with the prison system? Also, how is that relevant to your issue?
>>
>>18463755
Sounds like a complex condition caused by the mixed symptoms of AIDS, cancer, blue balls, strep throat, The Mandela Effect, gay frogs, feline leukemia, super herpes, heliculture, ebola, and lycanthropy. So sorry anon, but you probably don't have much longer to live.
>>
Cut it off, right now

I had a cousing that started this way and took too long to take action. His dick was actually dying from the inside out, and when he noticed the necrosis it was too late. Died two days after going to the doctor from sepsis and eternal bleeding.

Ironically his deceased body spouted a hard on during the funeral service from the rigor mortis stiffness. Go figure, life is ironic af after all...
>>
Take care of that fool....if he won't take no for an answer.
>>
>>18463755
you got the red bumpis gumpis kid, get outta town
>>
>>18463755
Sounds like a case of samata
>>
>>18465007
>samata
>>18464707
>>18463778
>>18463775
>>18463765
>>18463761

t. 14 year olds who think they're funny
>>
>>18463755
you might be past the hormone phase of extreme libido or whatever, you don't have to wake up every day with an erection, i even dream of sex without waking up with a boner, wtf, this is bait
>>
>>18465019
Aren't you supposed to get morning wood?
>>
>>18465014
yeah because not getting hard in the morning is a pressing matter
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.