[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good gift for a girl? I was considering on buying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: camera.jpg (35KB, 896x1200px) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
35KB, 896x1200px
What is a good gift for a girl? I was considering on buying to a girl I met a usb with the shape of a mini camera.

She studied photography, have two kids and works on ads. Kinda pretty and she is single, her girls. She is 34 and I'm 28

I don't think buying clothing would be wise, just an accessory or stuff like that but honestly I don't know much about it and it can get expensive and weirdly suspicious.
>>
Don't buy presents for people you aren't exclusively dating. That shit is weird.
>>
>>18463614

Is it her birthday?
>>
>>18463614
what is it you are trying to accomplish here?
>>
>>18463623

I'm thinking on dating her, she is pretty, interesting and funny

>>18463629

No, her birthday is on May 25th

>>18463631

Dating her
>>
>>18463642
>No, her birthday is on May 25th

Then you don't give her any gifts. Wait till next year. Gifts don't replace actually talking and flirting with a woman.
>>
>>18463652

Aight, guess I should just hang out and know more about her in the meantime.
>>
>>18463614
buy her a bottle of wine and drink it with her and then have sex with her.
>>
>>18465067
this. get some chocolates too and a box of johnnies.
>>
>>18463614
>I was considering on buying to a girl I met a usb with the shape of a mini camera.

this sounds pretty stupid. are you a complete imbecile?

OP, if you knew this girl well enough, this whole thing wouldn't be a problem for you.
this sounds very awkward to be honest and you're not going to end up dating her

where do you see this person? is she part of your social group? do you work with her? community college?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.