[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 / f and I'm a kissless virgin. I have horrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oge2os49gO1taq4zmo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oge2os49gO1taq4zmo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x719px
I'm 18 / f and I'm a kissless virgin. I have horrible self-esteem that makes me say no and uncomfortable when guys ask me out, to hook up, or even compliment me. It's not that I don't want to, it's actually the opposite. I'm extremely lonely and would love to be something with someone. I just can't believe that someone would actually want to do anything with me and get paranoid. Sometimes I am able to move past this and then I get anxious that I have no experience. It's embarrassing and pathetic and even when I tell friends I'm still a virgin they're always shocked so I get even more embarrassed I've never kissed someone. I just don't know what I would do if I said yes. Would I tell a guy that I've never kissed someone, or say I have no experience, or explain I have issues. I don't even know what to do.
>>
>not even an adult
>a kissless virgin
>this is somehow a problem
Your friends are whores. Continue being better than them.
>>
>>18463617
The problem is that I don't want to be and have said no because of my own issues, although I do feel embarrassed that I am a kissless virgin, it doesn't make me feel pressured to do something I don't want to.
>>
>>18463606
its only 'embarrassing and pathetic' because you are inflating its importance.

it's not that important, and you won't realize that until you get it out of your system.

trust me

sex, and even making out with someone can go from amazing to absolutely terrible.

Also, I don't think most guys will have a problem with you not having done anything, and if they do, then they aren't the right guy for you. Seriously, a negative reaction to 'I've never done anything' is a big red flag.
>>
I'm 25 and I know girls that are just now kissing and dating, it's not that big a deal, and they're happy.
>>
File: DSC08452.jpg (74KB, 432x577px) Image search: [Google]
DSC08452.jpg
74KB, 432x577px
>>18463606
>18-year-old
>virgin

pic related
>>
>>18463606
No clue either, I'm in the same boat except I'm 21.

It's totally normal to be self conscious about not having experience, but please don't be so harsh on yourself.

Maybe you should do something for yourself because you deserve that much, I mean if you want to meet someone you'll have to put yourself out there and find a decent guy who's A) gonna respect your boundaries
B) understand where you're coming from and be cool with it.

Most guys are just happy to be around a lady and some prefer women who are inexperienced. I knew an old classmate who was very shy and couldn't talk to boys, but she found someone equally shy who was right for her and helped her get outta her shell.
>>
>>18463606
How do you look if a may ask? Not being shallow, just curious?

Im literally a virgin because im 5 in. And not too girthy at all. I get compliments, I've had girls ask why/how am i a virgin, why I'm shy, etc.
But im to embarrassed to have sex for said reason.

Low self esteem for women is really all mental imho. There are guys who like small tits, fat chicks, flat asses, etc.
Never met a girl who said she would like a small dick.
>>
>>18463666
Im to embarrassed to have sex or have relationships*

Life can be a giant hell hole at times. I fell like a man dehydrating in the ocean
>>
>I want a thing and multiple people offer it to me all the time but I say no for no reason give me sympathy and attention uwuwu
>>
>>18463628
>>18463647
>>18463654

yeah, I'm aware it's not very important and it's all in my head. I just seem to sabotage myself every time a guy likes me or thinks I'm hot. I'm worried about how horrible I'll be at even kissing someone when I'll talk to guys who lost it when they were 15.

>>18463666
I'm alright, I'm nothing that special though. I'm not one of those girls that say "guys don't talk to me". And I know everyone has their own type and someone will genuinely think I'm hot, I just have no many insecurities to allow someone in.

>>18463682
* >I want a thing and multiple people offer it to me all the time but I say no for no reason because I've had such severe depression for as long as I can remember and it makes me view all aspects of myself horribly and I get too embarrassed for myself and the other person to view me in a romantic/sexual way because I cannot believe someone could think of me that way
>>
>>18463708
You want a boyfriend? Say "yes".
You want to be kissed? Let him kiss.
You want to have sex? Lie back and let him fuck you.

You've got no reason to complain about anything.
>>
>>18463708
>I'm worried about how horrible I'll be at even kissing someone when I'll talk to guys who lost it when they were 15.

Literally everyone who's never kissed someone before goes through this. You're either a natural or you get better with experience like most people. It's important you're comfortable (Read: familiar) with whomever you're with if you want to be an effective kisser
>>
>>18463606
Girls like you do not exist. You are an outcast, and at the same time, a jewel amongst trash.
Have pride, for you are pure.
>>
>>18463725
You need to be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
>>18463767
Alas, brave Ser White Knight, the lady of OP shall not bestow her maidenhead upon thee no matter how many vile misogynists thou slayest in her honor, nor how bravely you defend her.
>>
are you real? you seem perfect.
>>
>>18463845
gr8 b8 m8 8/8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.