[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need sex advice. My girlfriend is currently about an hour away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Need sex advice.

My girlfriend is currently about an hour away from me and doesn't want to have sex at her place (roommates). So currently, because I drive an X5, I put the back seats down and bring a small mattress and we fuck in the back (plenty of room).

I can tell she's not entirely happy with this because we always have to look for a secluded place to get some privacy.

My questions are:

1) What are some places that are guaranteed to have no one there after 7pm?

2) She doesn't want to book a hotel because it makes her feel like a prostitute.. what other options are there if I want a place with a bed

3) Does anyone have some advice about how I can fuck her better? She has a dad fetish and likes it when i smack her ass/beat her ass with a belt. Have you been with girls like this? How can I really get her off? I currently make her cum 5 times everytime we fuck but I want to push it to much more.
>>
bump for help
>>
>>18463316
Does she have a friend who lives alone and is willing to let you fuck at theirs?
>>
>>18463426
unfortunately no
>>
>>18463432
Why doesn't she come to yours then?
>>
>>18463436
Pathetically, I still live with my parents at 24.

Will be moving out in a couple of months but I can feel that she's getting sick of car sex.
>>
>>18463316
Walmart parking lot is a classic, but it is trashy

I'd do the hotel thing. Buy a more expensive room to make her feel better, if that'll work.

Try choking.
Don't press down during a choke. Press in from the sides. Like you're crushing a can and not pushing something flat. If you choke via the sides, you restrict blood and not air. It's the lack of blood that makes it feel good
>>
>>18463442
Then I guess the safest bet is to wait until you've move out., or just rent some RV,
If not you could book a fancier hotel with dinner and richfags things to make her feel better maybe.

For sex, from my experience with this kind of girl you can try some light choking then progress to binding and BDSM slave play she's got a masochist tendencies it'd seem, but you've to watch it when you're dishing the verbal abuse play.

One specific insult could trigger her to tears and no sex if that happens. I'm saying this because girl who's got dad fetish/kink often have some mental trauma inside.
>>
>>18463445
We already do the choking thing. She really likes to bite me but I don't let her, should I let her?

>>18463454
Oh she definitely does, and I've pushed this limit before.

What's binding? Do you have some more info for me to get started?

I really like this girl because she's interesting both in the bedroom and out of it. She's down for whatever and I love having this power over her.

I want to keep her for a long time and since she's young, I'm sure I have a lot to show her to make sure she never leaves.
>>
>>18463476
>What's binding? Do you have some more info for me to get started?
It's basically bondage, but to give you some pointers try to put her into an arm lock while fucking her rough, then lightly choke her. It's like you're playing wrestling in WWE, but with rough fucking added.

Then progress into using rope/handcuff, if she consent, tie her into the bed/pole while you fucking her hard. Gradually rob her from her freedom using more rope/cuffs, cover her eys. Stuffs like that. If she's following, train her to be your "slave",
>>
Go to a lakeside or a nice country area.
It's nice and empty usually past 7pm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.