[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys here's the deal . I saw 2 guys one day at night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So guys here's the deal . I saw 2 guys one day at night at local park , they were smokin together and stuff , they did a really bad thing to me that day ( no they didnt rape me ). So i dont remember their faces well and stuff by i do have friend who remembers. I wanna find them and beat them a lot with bat or whatever for revenge. so my plan is wait for them at night at that park again . cuz i think it's their place for smokin weed . any advices or else ? any help would be really good guys
>>
>>18463262
>wait at park
>watch them from a distance
>when they start smoking weed call the cops
>enjoy the sight
>>
>>18463262
Is complaining to the police not a fucking option, you moron? You're going to commit assault.
Try to bring a stungun/tazer, or pepper-spray/mace with you to stun them first, then beat the shit out of them.
And, what DID they do to you?
>>
>>18463289
This, but vaguely imply they are doing something more serious

Don't commit a crime to get back at criminals, just report the criminals for their crime and let the cops take revenge for you.
>>
>they did a really bad thing to me that day

What did they do?
>>
>>18463262
What did they do? I'm not going to tell you to commit assault, retard.
>>
>Gets pencil stolen
>Wants revenge
>Gets ass beat for failed revenge
>Gets arrested for attempted assault
>>
What did they do?

Also,
>they could have a gun
>you could be arrested if caught
>you could attack the wrong guys
>they might retaliate and fuck u up another day

Its not worth it imo, but then again, i wasnt buttraped or whatever they did to you
>>
>>18463262
Trying to beat them with a bat is a good way to
a) get your ass kicked really bad
b) get killed
c) kill someone and spend the rest of your life in jail

The best thing is to drop the issue and stop thinking about getting revenge. The next best thing is to call the police if what they did to you was illegal.
I would recommend dropping the issue. Don't be stupid and destroy your life.
>>
>>18463262
If your friend who actually remembers is willing to help you out (and you should probably have him help identify them anyway so you don't attack the wrong people, most likely some non-thugs who will probably report it) and you both go with baseball bats and take them by surprise and they don't have any weapons it might work. Of course, since your friend who actually remembers didn't actually help you that doesn't seem too likely. This is also assuming you're both guys, if you're girls forget about it.

Of course, even if you successfully beat their asses you'll probably want to avoid that park so they don't fuck you up again. Maybe just do that and not risk charges or escalating the situation?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.