[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ear is completely blocked with ear wax and I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: RLM_MikeStoklasa.jpg (31KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
RLM_MikeStoklasa.jpg
31KB, 720x480px
My ear is completely blocked with ear wax and I don't want to go to the doctor to get it syringed.

How do I remove this gunk without hurting myself?
>>
Go to a pharmacy and buy an ear wax removal kit. Don't use Q-tips.
>>
Pour hydrogen peroxide down there and hold your head sideways so it sorta simmers in there, itll be all bubbly in there as it interacts with the wax and this helps disolve it. Wait like a minute and then drain it and GENTLY put a q tip in there to soak up the waxy liquid. Keep repeating it until you feel/hear the peroxide break through the plug of wax, and continue until your q tips are no longer covered in shitty wax juice.

Again, GENTLE with the q tips. Youre not scraping anything, you are simply using them as cotton on a stick to soak up the wax that get liquidized by the peroxide. DO NOT start fishing around or youll just pack it in further. Apply literally zero pressure at all.

You can also use drops from the store, but peroxide works just as well if not better for far cheaper.
>>
1 table spoon hydrogen peroxide
1 table spoon of white vinegar
1 table spoon of rubbing alcohol
Mix put into a dropper
Drop one drop into each ear but let it sit a bit in between drops.
>>
>>18463311

Wouldnt shove that shit in my ear
>>
>>18463312
That's what I do desu, my ENT recommend it to me. That or debrox. No q tips ever.
>>
pics?
>>
>>18463314
>>18463286
just little unknown fact

Qtips are not for cleaning ears. They specifically say things like 'makeup remover' or 'gentle application of _____' .
>>
i had the same a few weeks ago and what i did worked perfectly and you only need a bottle like a coca cola plastic bottle, a pen and water

find a pen that fits ur ear good and break it. make a whole in the screw thingie on the plastic bottle so the pen fits just right.

go take a shower and fill that bottle up water medium hot water and squirt that shit hard into your ear. dont give up keep squirting. i was so glad cuz that shit really pissed me off.
>>
Get some ear drops and follow the instructions. Any other advice is wrong.
>>
>>18463331
Everyone freaks the fuck out of q-tips in ears, yet I've never had a problem.

Convince me. It all seems to be
>OMG You'RE GONNA POKE YOURSELF

As if I'm some twitchy retard with no motor control.
>>
holy shit, I really needed this thread. Thanks OP
>>
>>18463261

Dust the cobwebs off of your wallet and go to the doctor. THis is your frigging hearing we're talking about!
>>
>>18464033
This

Just don't jam it hard and deep into your ear like a retard and they work well. I've been using them my whole life without issue.
>>
Anon, after you do one of the suggestions here, tell us if it worked. BE MY GUINEA PIG.
>>
File: 450.jpg (39KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
450.jpg
39KB, 450x450px
>>18463261

OP I have your problem, you can get these at CVS, target or whatever for $5.

They actually work, unlike q-tips. They're greeat
>>
>>18464033
As far as I know the problem isn't that you poke your eardrum, but that even though you remove a part of the earwax, you also push and pack some way up there which you can't get out with a q tip.
>>
>>18463261
Get a plastic syringe (one that holds around 100ml or so of water, a big one)
Fill up your sink with warm water (not uncomfortably hot)
Fill up the syringe with warm water and start shooting that up your ear until all the wax has come out (will take some tries)
>>
some people swear by ear candles

if you insist on using q-tips, take a hot shower first and this might soften the wax a bit.
just go slowly and the waz will stick to the q-tip -- don't just jam it in there
>>
>>18463265
Derp
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.