[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a flower that is rotten but is waiting to bloom. Some, unfortunately,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: 1483934580760.jpg (24KB, 629x624px) Image search: [Google]
1483934580760.jpg
24KB, 629x624px
I am a flower that is rotten but is waiting to bloom. Some, unfortunately, have a Vice Versa fate. Atleast i think so.

But, time plays a key part.
Time.
To the weather that shall be emitted in my heart.

It goes. It goes. It goes.

A line that's fucking everything up.

It's four in the morning and i still am not sleeping because i like to wait for the sunrise. It leaves me with only silence,
filtering me of all things that could affect me. Nothing that can get out of my head and ricochet off my static and eternal walls. And when that happens, it leaves only one thing that sits still in my mind.

My thoughts.

Always the same pattern.

I made peace with the fact that i'm a broken piece of glass long ago. i'm just searching for all my parts with a glimpse of hope that i can finally arrange myself.

And that same time and that same line seems to flow faster at dawn, or at least i'm feeling that effect. As if all my pieces run away faster.

And why do i feel like i am hungry? Hungry for someone just telling me that they love me back?

Would that be my final manifest of eternal comfort? Will i even care for all the pieces of myself that i've shed?

Oh, do i love exploring this lake inside my head. But oh, do i curse the fact that it freezes once i lay down inside my bed.

And while my dreams slide on the lake, the dammned timeline takes its time, reminding me that i still can have her, use her, for something to make.

BUT I AM SO FUCKING SCARED, FOR GOD'S SAKE.
>>
File: 31e.png (48KB, 443x531px) Image search: [Google]
31e.png
48KB, 443x531px
>>
File: 1386716677251.png (1MB, 2000x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1386716677251.png
1MB, 2000x1287px
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.