[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk why im coming to you nigger fucks. im pretty much drunk.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9890.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9890.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
idk why im coming to you nigger fucks.

im pretty much drunk. i have been every night for the past few weeks. my liver hirts, ive lost a load of weight, and everything feels like its gone to shit. im broke, lonely, employed, and worst of all, sad as fuck.

i dont know what to do. i dont have a direction, aside from save $3 for a 40, pound it after work, and either seeth, or hit up chicks on hookup sites and hope for a lay. so far ive blown everything.

i used to have friends. i used to have motivation, or at least the drive to enjoy a river bank.

but now im so fucking poor, so fucking employed, so fucking in debt and hooked on nicotine and booze at 25, that im really, honestly, everyday, thinking of a different way to fucking off myself.

so far my favourite in hooking all my outlets into series and blowing myself up. boomzoww wowee.

i dont know what to do, or even what angle to go at. ive got a belief in God, and aside from that, no real idea what to do.

plz help
>>
>>18463212
sorry anon but if you're so low class that you're drinking a 40 there is no hope.
>>
Have you tried learning to sew stictches on other people? Maybe stich two people together while your fucked up. Like nipple to nipple or face to face. Sounds like fun ya know?
>>
Or you can make a molotov cocktail with your 40 and throw it in a random backyard.
>>
>>18463232
thats not how that works
>>
>>18463242
I mean at least use the bottle for the concoction.
>>
>>18463253
torching a yard, as fun as it may turn out to be, isnt going to make me any less lonely, unless i find a group of arsonists prior
>>
>>18463212
Don't drink tomorrow. Instead, try listening to your thoughts, meditate as hard as it may be to do some for you right now. Call up one of those friends just to talk. Don't kys
>>
>>18463258
We should drink together tonight then.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.