[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 21 year old NEET high school dropout and my mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: C6vwmtkWkAAD439.jpg (84KB, 1023x746px) Image search: [Google]
C6vwmtkWkAAD439.jpg
84KB, 1023x746px
So I'm a 21 year old NEET high school dropout and my mother is finally starting to put her foot down about me getting a GED or something and obviously I don't want to do that or ever go outside again honestly. I've been lazing around for a few years and unfortunately my purpose in life never presented itself so I'm basically out of options. The need to kill myself is becoming more and more apparent but I'm just so afraid. I'm fat and I have no friends and I'm a virgin so no one would miss me or anything and those are plenty of reasons to die but I just can't get the strength to do it. Can anyone help me? My mom has some pills and stuff and we have bleach I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>18463149
maybe just stop being such a useless piece of shit and pass your GEDs for started?
>>
By killing yourself you will most definitely shorten your mother's life and cause her untold sadness. Suck it up and stop being a piece of shit. Get a job and stop wasting your life.
>>
>>18463149
>>18463149
just get your GED and stop being a loser disappointment to your mother after all she has invested in you. the GED is easy anyway, I dropped out in the 7th grade and was able to get my GED with 180+ on all four after studying once a week for a few months.
>>
>>18463164
>>18463188
I'm not going to do this I don't like going outside or being around people and she could have aborted me or thrown me out whenever she wanted it's not my fault she chose to keep me.
>>18463166
It's my life to waste I've known I was worthless since 9th grade I should have killed myself back then and I don't see how not having a leech draining resources around would be bad she'd be happy to know I'm gone.
>>
>>18463210
boo hoo, if you were really going to kill yourself you would have done it properly already instead of seeking attention here. Just go get your GED or see a therapist.
fucking millenials.
>>
>>18463210
>I'm not going to do this I don't like going outside or being around people and she could have aborted me or thrown me out whenever she wanted it's not my fault she chose to keep me.

Then my dude, there is no solution to this problem, aside from the most obvious one. Why are you even here?
>>
>>18463210
What a self centered and entitled attitude. Do you think your mother asked to be born or be kept by her parents? No. Nobody does. Grow up and seek help.
>>
>>18463220
I thought that maybe someone would give me a magic solution to all my problems.
>>
>>18463149

>my purpose in life never presented itself

This doesn't happen. To anyone. This isn't a fucking anime you spastic cunt. You blame your mum for being born into this world because you're too much of a manchild to admit that it's your own choices that lead you to your current situation. If you want your meaning in life you have to go out and find it, it's not going to come find you. Everything you do is a result of your actions, get your fucking GED, find something outside of your house that interests you, find a field of work that interests you, lose weight, meet new people. If you're waiting for it to come to you, you're a fucking idiot, its all on you. No ones going to give it to you. So get up off your fat fucking ass and go make something of yourself.

And don't kill yourself, don't ruin your mums life because you're too much of a lazy piece of shit to go and get a basic fucking GED
>>
>>18463271
I'm pretty sure most people worth a damn discover their talents in middle school or high school. Like athletics or music or the arts or whatever.
>>
>>18463283
wrong
>>
>>18463283
I'm also a 21 year old neet virgin and even I can tell you're living in a fucking fantasy world.
>>
>>18463283
>>18463283
What the fuck do you base this on? Anime? Glee?
>>
>>18463149

Reach out to someone. Don't do this alone.
>>
>>18463283

They don't. At least the people I know are still figuring themselves out. Most people over 30 I know are still changing jobs and starting again.

Heck, even my 50 yo mom is looking forward to her new project. She has been a teacher, a factory worker, an office manager, and now is looking forward to starting her own thing. People change and rediscover themselves all the time.
>>
>>18463283

People aren't just born athletes, do you know how many hours and years it takes to be a paid level athlete. They weren't just sitting in there room one day and went outside to throw some balls into a hoop while someone was driving by from the NBA and noticed their 'talent'. They spent years working on their skills to get where they are.

Stop looking for excuses or a magic fucking solution to your problems, you want something? You gotta earn it you sack of shit. Stop blaming anything else but yourself.
>>
>>18463373
I don't want to fucking work that's not the kind of person I am. That's not how I was born. I'm just a lazy being.
>>18463361
What's the point of doing new things and "figuring yourself out" if you're already old and 70% of your life is gone?
>>
>>18463393
>What's the point of doing new things and "figuring yourself out" if you're already old and 70% of your life is gone?

So you can enjoy the 30% left, too? Living is doing things, man.
>>
>>18463393
have you ever considered that your laziness is the symptom of an untreated and undiagnosed mental disorder?
>>
>>18463398
Of course I know there's something wrong with me but I don't have the money to do anything about it. I don't want to have to go on pills to be normal anyway that would be terrible. Just another reason I shouldn't live anymore.
>>
>>18463149
I am in a related situation. I graduated highschool but was/kinda am a fat virgin NEET who didn't do anything for years.

Join a temp agency. Sure, you might get an undesirable job with minimum wage but at least you'll be making some money and have experience to find a better job in the future.

When you do have money, join a gym. It can feel scary but I promise you it's a friendly environment. I started as a 6,2 400lb land whale and vomited on my first day. I'm in 280lbs now. Yeah, I'm still kinda fat but at least I'm a bit slimmer, don't get tired easily, way stronger now, made some friends and gained some confidence.

My life isn't nice but at least it's starting to improve. I don't think about suicide as much anymore. Went from $9 an hour part time job to $18 full time job. Another year of saving and I can move out on my own and be more independent. Not afraid to put myself out there anymore.

You're still young so you have plenty of time to make changes.
>>
>>18463149
Stop being a shithead and get your GED. Stop blaming others for your problems and do something meaningful so your mother will be proud of you.
>>
>>18463210
You sound incredibly whiney and emo. You're not actually going to kill yourself. You're just crying for attention and for valdiation. Surprise, fuck-o. You're not going to get that here.

I dropped out in the 12th Grade because 'I was done' with the world. My mom and grandma and cousins, once they found out, all chastised me and rightfully called me a loser/quitter. Because I was near the finish line, I took my high school transcript to an adult high school, two years after dropping out, and I just finished the remaining 2-3 classes I had to do, and I got a diploma. It wasn't so painful. And there I got the people off my back. A year later I hit community college, and I just recently got an AA just recently, and it looks like I'm heading to a state school.

So if you sort've followed my trajectory, I was NEET for at least 3-4 years. I took gaps/time off/breaks -- whatever you want to call it. But I still got my act together, because I wanted to, and not because someone told me to.

So yeah, I don't have any time/sympathy for your self-loathing. I am a fat neckbeard like you, and still a NEET in spirit, but I'm trying to reform. If I can do it, then anyone can.
>>
>>18463393

This is your problem; you don't want to "work". What work are you talking about? Work on yourself?

Life is hard for everyone so you have to "work" through it.

You sound like a 5 year old just learning about basic human responsibility and getting mad you now have to do things.

You wont kill yourself just like you don't want to "work", it's just too complicated and you need a nappy.

If you don't want to do anything with your life then don't. Just don't come on these boards here complain about something your not going to fix yourself.
>>
>>18463149
>my purpose in life never presented itself
that's not how it works you retard. you have to find it yourself not wait around on your ass for things to change. they won't. do things.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.