[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every interaction I have with a girl goes like this: >I initiate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1498047562272.jpg (146KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1498047562272.jpg
146KB, 1039x559px
Every interaction I have with a girl goes like this:
>I initiate a conversation with her
>I maybe try to be a little flirty but I'm a little autistic so it's probably vague
>She usually responds somewhat well to the interaction. She can sometimes be aloof but her response is usually decent or at least cordial
>I ask for a number/snapchat and she gives it to me
>I text/snapchat her
>50/50 chance she actually replies
>If she replies we might go back and forth for a little bit but NEVER long
>She inevitably leaves me on read and ignores me

TL;DR: Every girl who's contact info I get basically ghosts me at some point

What the fuck do you think I do wrong? I'm 6'1 and been told I'm very attractive multiple times. I do look a lot older than I am though, which I'm not sure is good or bad.
>>
Maybe they aren't really interested in having text conversations and would be more interested in you actually asking them out on a date.
Where are you meeting these girls? How many of them have you talked to?
>>
>>18463029
You come off annoying get just by the way you wrote this. It doesn't even sound like you see the girls you talk to as individuals, but like all that matters is what YOU get out of it. Also,you're probably not as "attractive " as you think,otherwise you'd at least get a girl in real life.
>>
>>18463114
College/Friends/Parties/etc.

Tons over the last year, dozens

>>18463119
How does any of what I said imply that I don't want to see them as individuals? It's not like I give them phony fill in the blank lines or anything when I talk to them
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.