[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is marrying young and finding a nice girl to marry which hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1417334745136.jpg (31KB, 259x200px) Image search: [Google]
1417334745136.jpg
31KB, 259x200px
Is marrying young and finding a nice girl to marry which hasn't ridden the cock carousel in the 21st possible?

A part of me wants this. Just grow old and in love with someone.
Other part wants me to fuck sl00ts and not give a fuck.

I'd like kids though, preferably my own and not adopted.

What do you guys think?
>>
I think nobody should breed ever
>>
>>18462972
Why?
>>
>>18462973
Because he is a beta white virgin.
People like this man are killing off the pathetic white race, and I am loving every second of it.

You kaffir scum will praise Allah before the end of the century.
>>
>>18462979
OK sandnigger
>>
>>18462965
why do you want to get married and have kids?
>>
>>18462986
To live a happy life and die knowing somebody loved me
>>
>>18462988
getting married and kids will make you happy?
>>
My problem is with women. I was raised on Disney movies and stuff and now at 18 years old I see that most women are worthless which makes me angry and kind of sad since my view on things was destroyed.

>>18462991
Kids would. I don't know about women since I've never found one I loved I think
>>
One other thing. I live in a deeply catholic country where most people marry young, have kids etc. I think I'd love a life like that but I'm just not certain and inexperienced with relationships
>>
Hi lonely bro!

The thing with love is: If you try to find it, you will miss it. I experienced this myself for many years now.

It is surely possible. But that doesn't mean it will happen to you. As hard as this sounds this is very important to realise. It CAN happen, but there is no guarantee. And you only can take chances, not create some.

Please don't expect the perfect love from the first person you'll think it fits. I promise you that this won't work out. If something seems to start off nice, let it have time and space and go with the flow. It can collapse and don't work out, but that's just life and you can't control everything. But if you let it grow naturally it is surely possible, I have enough positive examples for this.
>>
>>18463176
Thank you very much
Is it possible to find a normal, faithful and good woman nowadays? I might just be going on what I've read here but it seems like most women are whores that can't be trusted, I'm 18 and can see these opinions confirmed when looking at people in my age group here.
>>
>>18463204
If you are belive women are whores that can't be trusted, that is what you will experience. If you want love you start by loving yourself and keep a positive outlook. that includes perceiving women as complementary to men and someone you can love and will love you back.
>>
>>18463301
pretty much. this "woke" redpill mentality is really prevalent online, esp. on 4chan, but nobody who thinks like that in the real world gets any. plus i refuse to believe that OP hasnt met at least one girl who's kind and has something intelligent to say.
>>
>>18463301
Maybe that's it, maybe I just need to meet more women. I'm 18 so I guess I'm still rather childish and maybe girls my age are too.

>>18463309
Yeah I guess. Yeah there are a few of these girls you talk about
>>
OP here again, I don't know if I was in the wrong about women all the time or if I actually wasn't and am making problems when there aren't any. Probably due to me being fucked in the head
>>
>>18462965
>Is marrying young and finding a nice girl to marry which hasn't ridden the cock carousel in the 21st possible?

A nice girl to marry is absolutely possible in the 21st. She won't be attractive.

Ugly people are the only ones who have any motivation to learn to be genuinely good human beings. And even then it only happens sometimes. Beautiful people don't have that motivation.

Before people start calling bullshit - I lost 110lbs. I went from hideous to someone that would actually get some attention from women. What I found is that in terms of personality, all the good girls weigh more than I do, by a lot. Ugliness creates character. If you are attractive you're literally skin deep.
>>
>>18462983
White boy, you are too weak to even raise a family of more than 1 child, nevermind stop the Islamic conquest.

When, not if, we gain full power, you will be slain in a genocide that makes what Hitler did look like a peaceful protest.
>>
>>18463872
OK go fuck a goat

>>18463851
Oh shit so that's how it goes? That sucks
>>
>>18462979
someday we're going to burn your people in massive ovens the size of the arecibo telescope dish.
>>
Shit just realised now that I've made a typo. In the 21st century*, but I most of you have figured it out
>>
>>18463872
pllleeeease start some shit. please. I will personally torture your family in front of you so you know the cruelty of the white man before I choke you to death with your own wife's uterus and your own penis.

please start your shit. you will see very quickly that the only thing keeping people like me from murdering you all is the fucking jewish cucks in power.
>>
>>18463894
Good man. Can feel that it's some fucking summer fagget but whatever
>>
>>18462965
>wants a virgin waifu
>wants to fuck a lot of sluts, as if that isn't directly contributing to the problem of girls who are no longer virgin waifus

Kill yourself for being scum OP
>>
>>18463898
It's just a what if scenario. I don't know what I want.

Honestly it just depends if it's worth it. If I come to the conclusion that it isn't then I'll look at the second possibility
>>
>>18463836
'Maybe I need to meet more women', this is spot on. Being in the right mindset won't pull girls to you like a magnet, but it will activate you so you keep seeking what you want, for example looking at cute girls you meet as actual potential partners
>>
>>18463884
I was too negative when I wrote that anon. The good ones are out there. And yes they're attractive. But you do have to look for maturity. A lot of girls are sassy, but kind of helpless. Look for one that can take care of themselves. best of luck.
>>
Step one: stop going on /r9k/.
Step two: stop believing in retarded memes of bitter virgin manchildren.
>>
>>18464000
Never been on there mate
>>18463989
Right, thanks
>>
>>18463938
Thanks very much.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.