[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seems like girlfriend isn't mentally stable enough for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1498256814240.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498256814240.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
Seems like girlfriend isn't mentally stable enough for a relationship, after talking to her about it she herself isn't too sure she is either. She doesn't want us to end things, and I'd like to be there for her through dark times, but I'm also aware that her issues might make it impossible for a healthy relationship to exist. What do anons? I love her and want to see us through another patch of rough times, but it might be an exercise in futility
>>
You know the answer anon.

Mentally unstable and not sure if she is ready for a relationship = not relationship worthy. You love but that doesn't mean anything in the long run when you are thinking about marriage and kids.

Too many negatives just tell me that though yes you love her now, that love might not translate for a long term relationship. Cut your ties, be polite and let her know that you will be there for her as a friend. Your own happiness shouldn't be dictated on the mental imbalances of an individual.
>>
>>18462974
You're probably right, she does have a lot going on outside of this relationship too, but is it fair to say her being unsure is a definitive enough reason to cut things off?
>>
>>18463003

If you are thinking about cutting someone off, then you already have doubts this relationship works. Doubts like this are relationship killers and what ends up happening is your brain tries to convince you that "hey she might have these problems but i love her...that counts for something". It doesn't. Bad relationships like this will only suck you dry of happiness and eventually you will find out you wasted years on this person. Don't get me wrong this person might be a good person but in the grand scheme of things, life is too short to be bogged down by all these burdens. Make the decision when you are ready.
>>
>>18462957
I'd rather be in a bad relationship where I can have sex with, talk for hours with, and sleep next to an attractive woman. If you can be like a monk to the mental dysfunction and drama, it's better than having no relationship at all. If it becomes abusive, then leave.
>>
>>18463026
I can get sex, talk to or be with many other women if I want, my peace of mind is what matters most to me
>>
>>18463043
Okay so you know what you want and you can get it. What do you need us for?
>>
>>18463069
Council and different points of view, right now I'm thinking I'm going to give her a chance to think about and make a definite decision if shes stable or not
>>
>>18463099

Wtf are you babbling about? If she is stable or not? So if she pretends to be stable and be on her best behavior you are going to give this relationship a role. Wtf man? People with mental problems don't change after an ultimatum.
>>
>>18463099
Sounds good to me. Everyone is a little unstable. If your only doubf about her is her stability (and not her character, as is often the case), then stick around to observe more before making a permanent decision.
>>
>>18463103
Like I said man there's a lot going on, might just be a case of being overwhelmed
>>
>>18463150

Wtf was the point of this thread if you aren't going to take our advice?
>>
>>18463154
>>18463099

Read
Not OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.