[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been going back and forth with this girl for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5102.jpg (153KB, 750x1097px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5102.jpg
153KB, 750x1097px
I've been going back and forth with this girl for about a year, and just recently things finally seemed to be going good, but then she started acting distant, which is what happened the last time we got closer, she has anxiety and trust issues, so I tried to assure her that she doesn't have anything to worry about, and she seemed all in after that. Yesterday I asked her out for another date, and she said she's "not sure this is going anywhere". I asked her what was bothering her and then the picture happened over Snapchat. Now I don't know what to do.

I don't want to just try to move on... I'm tempted to just sulk and try to distract myself while I hope she messages me again, but I'm also tempted to ask her what's bothering her again, because I'm only just now realizing she never answered.

I mean I just kind of assumed her trust issues were bugging her and she was worried I didn't actually care about her, but not I feel pathetic and stupid for actually sharing my feelings.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
KEK A DOODLE DOO!
>>
Move on mate. If she'll want you she'll give you a call. Distance yourself from her. These sort of friendships are usually toxic (You like her too much, she doesn't really care about it and uses you as an cumdumpster for her emotions, you see where it leads. You're the only loser in that situation.)

Move on. She might message you while you're moving on, she might not. Win - Win situation.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.