[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my internet friends to grow out of Atheism? I fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1464296835221.jpg (4KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1464296835221.jpg
4KB, 240x240px
How do I get my internet friends to grow out of Atheism? I fucking HATE atheists and don't want them to go to Heck. I just don't want them to turn into homos or bad people it is a slippery slope
>>
>>18462852
>Grow out of Atheism
I'm an Atheist and i don't see how I "grow out" of it. I just don't believe in god and we should respect each other for what we do believe
>>
>>18462852
I'm Agnostic. There's no evidence that Hell is a literal place as described, and people who are Athiests or thiests have absolutely zero evidence to support their claims, and they usually aren't in a mental state to understand what evidence is.

As society is right now, it's not your business who your friends have sex with, unless you're their guardian or sex partner.
>>
>>18463023
Hey! Stop liking what I don't like! >:(
>>
>>18463068
It's not because i like it or not, i just presume there is no god and there is no evidence of him existing...

Why do you want to change your friends? I think talking about people's different religions and beliefs is fun and nothing wrong with it unless it can hurt or mess with the freedom of someone else
>>
>>18463124
No evidence of Him, but there are plenty of scenarios where something caused the universe to come into being, or maybe you are a brain in a jar.

Not OP and I don't like Abrahamic Religions, but there's just some food for thought before saying a creator is impossible or will never become evident.
>>
>>18463131
I just think there are cientific facts to explain everything. Although some things are just theories or have no explanation since it's prety complicated and we don't have technology to prove it.

(Btw i'm same guy you just replied)
>>
>>18463157
Right.

Physicists are still baffled by a lot of things. The two theories for the creation of the known universe that I have are
A. The universe was created by a force that is not humanoid, and maybe isn't conscious, or just didn't act consciously when it created the universe
B. The universe and its laws are part of a simulation

These are the only two things I can conceive of. To mainstream physicists, many "law of the universe" are presenting as fluid rather than absolute and are not corresponding with our current understanding of physics. Also, many physicis factor that objects are coming "out of nothing." subatomic particles have been observed as appearing "out of thin air."

And if you ever have a psychotic break, you might lose some of your ability to think straight, but if you recover you will come to understand how fallible and limited human thought and perception is.

Oh and the contemporary definition of universe means all that has been created by the big bang. By the contemporary definition of universe, there could be something extrauniversal, outside of the bounds that we can ever hope to observe.
>>
>>18462852
>How do I get my internet friends to grow out of Atheism?
Show them scientific proof God exists
>>
File: membe.jpg (64KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
membe.jpg
64KB, 500x334px
>>18462852
Read this >>18463202
One piece of verifiable evidence would destroy atheism forever. I was born and raised atheist. You're Christian obviously, surely you're qualified to produce some verifiable evidence of the existence of god. Otherwise, why would you believe?
>>
Jesus would be very disappointed in you if heard you talking about your friends like that. Love thy neighbor, be kind to others, ring any bells?
>>
>>18462852
If you're gonna just shitpost all day, at least get rid of the fucking tripcode
>>
>>18462852
>I fucking HATE atheists
What kind of a Christian are you? God doesn't preach hate.
>>
>>18463277
12 I have gratitude to Christ Jesus our Lord, the One having strengthened me, because He regarded me trustworthy[a], having appointed me for service— 13 I formerly being a blasphemous one and a persecutor and violent[b] one! But I was shown-mercy because being ignorant, I acted in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord overflowed, along with the faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. 15 The saying is trustworthy and worthy of full acceptance— that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am foremost

christianity is of the devil because Jesus came to save sinners and if Jesus came to save sinners then that means sinners will be saved and not burn in eternity.
>>
>>18463256
Sure as soon as you show me evidence of the big bang :^)
>>
>>18463365
No, the person making the assertion is responsible for the evidence. I'm not obligated to shit.
>>
The sun is the only logical thing to worship, I can see it so I know it's real and it's the source of all life on earth

Get rekt skydaddy fags your religion can't even come close , keep believing your invisible man sitting up on his cloud
with his rulebook watching everything you do.

Gimmie a fucking break
>>
>>18462852
You really can't unless you educate them and they want to be educated. Barely anyone these days knows what the bible says because people like to keep spewing the bs they hear from others than actually research a bit. Btw there is no such thing as hell, it's made up by people who wanted to add such a thing into their own version of "religion" (more like a cult) as a scare tactic for other because they're fcking retarded.
god is not an invisible man, he's a spirit and you will never be able to see god physically because of that. Humans would be considered a lower life form when compared to god. Ffs. If you haven't actually read or studied the bible without misinterpreting then why bother
>>
>>18463190
>The universe and it's laws are part of a simulation

I think this is just a real theory because it explains alot of things. The fisiological questions about existience will raise about us all the way to the creators of the real universe
>>
>>18463318
This.
What do you chistians think about this?
>>
>>18462852
The only way to grow out of atheism is to practice magick with an open mindset, one you've summoned some non-physical entities and talked to them and learned stuff that you wouldn't have known otherwise, you'll believe. At that point you'll probably realize that there are gods, but worshiping is a foolish thing to do
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.