[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend and I are going to a pool party and beach for July

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 20170627_160557.jpg (270KB, 1080x548px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_160557.jpg
270KB, 1080x548px
Girlfriend and I are going to a pool party and beach for July 4th. Which of the 3 bikinis should I get for her to wear then? The goal is for her to get lots of attention from friends, strangers, etc.
>>
>>18462790
Why is she even your gf if she wants to do such thing
>>
>>18462797
some couples are really gross and narcissistic
>>
>>18462790
She's better go naked , I'm sure she'll get a lot of attention ;) .
>>
>>18462803
She'd *
>>
>>18462797
Some folks are into exhibitionism/hotwifing. Obviously she found the right boyfriend who's also into this shit.

Having said that OP, these are not just revealing but also tacky and if she plans to do any swimming (or just moving around in general) she is going to be crazily uncomfortable if she doesn't want to actually flash everything. If I have to choose, third is still the most "sexy" of the three but all of them I think are just not flattering at all.
>>
>>18462822
Her goal is to show off, not really go for a swim. Thanks for thr advice!
>>
File: swimsuit.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
So you can see her body type. Any more suggestions?
>>
>>18462840
Oh god those three swimsuits are absolutely the wrong choice. Those are for people without an ounce of fat. Your gf is sorta chubby and while she looks good for being chubby, the strings will disappear into her lumps and it wont look pleasant. Maybe get her a stringed too but get her a bottom with more coverage
>>
>>18462850
Hmm okay, thanks.
>>
File: beach.jpg (117KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
117KB, 1080x1080px
>>18462840
Another body shot. Maybe we'll look at other options but I think we're set on one of these three. Those are the ones we like the most.
>>
File: [email protected] (44KB, 762x1100px) Image search: [Google]
BZ381B00P-Q11@9.jpg
44KB, 762x1100px
>>18462840
I agree with the other post. I actually think a body like this is in many cases sexier looking than a thin girl with an average figure, but all these strings will dig into her in a way that is mostly appealing if you're in general into softer women. It's less conventionally sexy.

I would try to find something that shows off her luscious body without being as in your face as what you showed is. Also I might just be biased, same poster as >>18462822 but these to me are just too trashy to really look sexually appealing. Kind of like seeing a girl's butt crack because her pants are sagging isn't sexy even if she's crazy hot otherwise.

I would try to have her wear small black or nude colored panties then something sheer on top. Pic related is technically lingerie but if she doesn't swim it doesn't matter much and it shows what I mean. Especially if she has a good waist-hip ratio this will show off her figure and draw lots of attention but look more pleasing.
It's a matter of taste in the end though. And I guess it also depends on your crowd and what they typically think is hot.
>>
>>18462863
if she straightend her back she would have no ass
any of these bikinis would look silly on her
>>
>>18462880
Cheers mate
>>
>>18462850
this man knows what's up
>>
They're all pretty tacky, but the first looks the most fun. I'd love to pull at the strings like a standup bass.
>>
>>18462790
Please, think about the children.
>>
>>18462790
Left, it has more chances of wardrobe failure.
>>
I like the first one best, even if it is a bit stripperish. The second looks retarded. Third is ok I guess. Also, your gf is hot.
>>
>>18462790
The 1st one on left side.
>>
>>18463231
Thanks for the suggestions mate
>>
>>18463235
Leaning towards the one on the left too.
>>
>>18462827
why would she ever want to show off a disgusting fatty body? if i was a family member all those fat folds and cellulite would make me vomit my hotdog
>>
>>18463246
>Can't faith a party without family because no friends invite him to them
>Calling someone else fat while talking about shoveling hot dogs into his mouth

Classic.
>>
File: nightcrawler.jpg (4KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.jpg
4KB, 217x250px
>>18462790
The 1st one.
>>
>>18462790
I think she would get more attention with a classy bathing suit rather than a slutty one, no matter how counter-productive that seems. Go with a suit that hides her figure a little bit but accentuates her features, it provides stimulation to other peoples imaginations which is attractive.

I dress very 'feminine' rather than 'slutty' and I seem to get more attention and compliments from men than my female friends who dress provocatively.
>>
>>18464237
>I dress very 'feminine' rather than 'slutty' and I seem to get more attention and compliments from men than my female friends who dress provocatively.
Modesty is the new slutty, can confirm. I get catcalled constantly while dressing like I go to church. Probably because every gril atm dresses like a whore and people want to use their imagination.
>>
>>18464408
I think its also because deep down men respect women who dress modestly. Maybe it makes them feel like you are capable of raising children well or something, like it stimulates their reproductive desires in a different way vs just being pure sexual desire.
>>
>>18464425
Or maybe it's because it takes more effort to put together a more modest outfit and therefore looks better overall.
>>
>>18464425
Yes, the guys catcalling are certainly higher tier man and even the way they catcall is more respectable. They don't reduce me on "nice titts" and "juicy ass" like my friends but simply tell me that I dress very pretty and that they like my hair (like for example a crown braid) very much. And that's not because I'm some ugly landwahle, on the contrary.
>>
>>18464437
I'm sorry, but what does your weight have to do with anything? No one was talking about your weight.
>>
>>18464438
>what does your weight have to do with anything?
It could be made a reason why I would only get compliments on my style rather than my body (like women who dress slutty and can show it off).

>hur dur, the only reason you don't hear "nice titts" is because they hang between your knees hur dur
>>
>>18464439
>>18464438

yeah whenever I post similar things people say "its because youre fat" meanwhile my average weight is around 100lbs.
>>
>>18464451
Exactly. 9/10 face, hourglass, 21BMI, long hair. The simple fact is, I don't NEED to show it all of because it's obvious even under a nice high cut blouse and midi skirt.

Letting your boobs fall out is kinda like cheating, appealing to mans lower instincts to circumvent what they would like in an actual mate.
>>
>>18464459
>appealing to mans lower instincts to circumvent what they would like in an actual mate

so true! It's a total cheatcode. Its kind of funny how that works, they turn into total animals and are tricked easily. I can see why low tier women do it.
>>
>>18464468
I guess that's also why OP wants to let her go out looking like a dockside whore, so his male friends will think he got a "hot wife" while actually everyone deep inside will know that she's just a cheap skank. I'm on fetlife and I kid you not, the more the women out there show off, the more likely they are to look like trash (saggy titts, no ass, face like a goblin, old, fat, ...). They try to compensate with naked flesh or even direct asshole-pussy flashing straight into the camera.

OP, get yourself a attractive wife instead of degrading the girl you're with. Those "bikinis" you've posted I wouldn't even ware for a sexy time due to them looking so absolutely trashy and I'v egot a better body than your gril.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.