[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded femanon here Are guys playing games in dating too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: girl-thinking.png (99KB, 468x341px) Image search: [Google]
girl-thinking.png
99KB, 468x341px
Retarded femanon here

Are guys playing games in dating too? I'm talking things like
>be one moment all warm and interested and another just not care at all
>wait long time before answering a call or text
>say cute stuff to girls but brush it off when girls return the favour

does any of this even means anything? Idk I always thought guys are straightforward
>>
>>18462659
Just kiss him and be done with it
>>
>>18462659
I do this unintentionally to grills all the time, I'm just busy
>>
>>18462659

Not all guys are the same, just like all girls aren't the same.

Some are shy. Some are straightforward. Depends on the fucking guy
>>
File: 1432028253827.jpg (22KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
1432028253827.jpg
22KB, 389x388px
>>18462659
>Idk I always thought guys are straightforward
bitch you thought wrong. they are all about the games. they just can't handle their own medicine.
>>
>>18462659
Why would you do it?
I did it only when I was too anxious to open a text.
Now I honestly dont care about anything, I dont care if I say "I like you" with words or actions and she does not respond the same, so what. Never played games since.
>>
>>18462666
>Just kiss him and be done with it
hurr durr if I could just do that I would be swimming in dicks

>>18462670
it's rude

>>18462675
then why I only meet morons who act like that??
>>
>>18462659

yes. we just call it 'pick up art'
>>
>>18462705
Because your ability to choose guys sucks?
I, for example, am too autistic to even try to play idiotic games. I always say beforehand - I'm honest. Even too honest.

But then again, I don't have any romance in my life anymore ;-;
>>
>>18462659
>be one moment all warm and interested and another just not care at all

How do you respond to such advances? Chances are he sees you're not worth the effort by your replies (for examply by not showing interest back) and moves on.

Could be busy, could be playing. Stop getting hung up on other people, especially regarding texting

>say cute stuff to girls but brush it off when girls return the favour
What do you mean "return the favour" exactly? Also, just with women, a complaint that is not genuine (in the recipient's eyes!!!) hurts more than it helps.
>>
Yeah, we fuck and carry on.
>>
If you play games with us we'll do it with you, simple
>>
When guys do that to me I just give up on them. Especially if it's a habit followed by no excuse given. It's not worth my time to play manly mind game.
>>
Men don't have the luxury of getting to play games.
Women always have so many guys to choose from that they get bored and think "I wonder how much stupid bullshit I can make this guy deal with before he gives up. I can just lie to him to test if can figure out what I really mean. I can just ignore him and see how hard he tries to contact me." There's always another guy to replace him with so you don't need to give a shit about treating any individual one fairly or oven sensibly.

Men actually to work for relationships so most don't just fuck around and risk ruining it just because they can.
>>
>>18462659
You called him a moron in your thread. Why are you pretending you care about him?

Some guys play hard to get because let's be honest, if he approached you and told you directly he has feelings for you, you would probably turn him down.
>>
>>18463251
If you were a man, you'd die alone

Fucking women
>>
>>18463340
Attractive men do have the luxury, and they do it a lot. Desperate lonely men =/= all men.
>>
>>18463251
Yeah and when they respond immediately your pussy dries up.

We've all been told 100 times, from countless sources, that we are supposed to wait to reply to texts.

Is this bait?
>>
>>18462659
how young are the guys you are dating? In my experience young men do not have steady relationship values and are more concerned with no strings attached sex vs commitment, so they play games. If you are dating young men I suggest stopping that if you want a stable relationship. Go for 30 and up if you do not want to waste your fertile years playing games with fickle men.
>>
>>18464225
This has nothing to do with age, this has something to do if the guy thinks you are a keeper or not. Doesn't matter if you start dating 30 year olds.
>>
>>18464337
I beg to differ. Sure there are some young men out there willing to settle down, but there are not many. Hook-up culture is rampant in our society. Usualy older men get bored of going from women to women and want to start having families at around 30.

I would argue that most young men want to play the field rather than feeling like they are 'trapped' with one woman in their prime years.

I got lucky with my SO, we are both young and have a family, but this is not the norm. So many of my female friends are getting pumped and dumped by men who are liars say they want real relationships. All of these men are in their 20s.
My two married friends with successful relationships are married to men 5+ years older than them.
Im sure there are plenty of older guys who play games too but I think older men are more open to settling down and having serious relationships.
>>
>>18462659
I guess some do.
I mean shit, they all get encouraged to act like women these days, at least a handful are going to go the full mile.
>>
>>18463412
>the minority speaks for all
Fucking dumb ass cunt.
>>
>>18464359
No, your friends just have shitty judgement when it comes to finding men. There are enough guys willing to go and stay in a relationship with a girl who is worth it. Guys who are single and in their thirties are just anxious about ending up old and alone, so they actually 'settle' in the most negative way this word can convey. You will get the best catch in their twenties. But only if you are a good catch as well.

Re-reading my post, I don't want to sound as rude as I come off as, but it's true. It's a certain type of girl that gets pumped and dumped regularly.
>>
Dating is horrible. Both parties say and do things for literally no reason other than they think that's the standard.

>I had a really amazing date with that person! Maybe I should text them and let them know I'd like to see them again
>Nah, the internet said to wait a week and then leave a voicemail

>I got a voicemail from Anon! Maybe they did enjoy the date after all!
>Better not reply, I wouldn't want them to think I'm desperate

And then they never talk because there trying to out-aloof one another.
>>
>>18464656
Pretty much this. If you are interested in someone, hit them up.
Do you really want someone you have to walk on eggshells with to get them to like you?
Have some self respect and stop fearing rejection.
>>
>>18462659
Women do all these things too though.
>>
>>18462659
I only act like that when she starts treating me like that. I have no problem answering he when she texts or whatever, if I'm not busy I don't see why I shouldn't message her or show interest. I'm nice all the time because being a cunt only makes things worse, when she starts acting up tho, I treat her the same way to show her how it feels. I think it back fires tho, because instead of getting the hint she thinks that now I AM the asshole.
I usually try to avoid conflicts so when I'm busy or something I'll usually mention it or tell her what went down once I'm free to text or something. She doesn't do the same or is vague as fuck or avoids the question all together.
Why do women do that tho?
>>
>>18462659

Basically the more a woman plays games with a man, the more likely they are to play them back. A lot of guys (like myself) try to be as open as possible. But, we hate double-standards.

If you (the woman) are open and honest with us without playing any games, we are more than happy to oblige and act the same. It all comes down to MUTUAL respect to make a relationship work.
>>
>>18464479
you assume that there are tons of good guys out there, there are not. good guys are just as rare as good girls. Dating as a woman is difficult if you do not just want sex. One of my friends is a virgin girl and she cannot find a guy who wants more than just sex. I have spent hours with her going through dating sites talking to all types of guys and they all try to trick her into fucking her. I stand by what I say when I say good guys are hard to find especially if they are young.
>>
>>18464944
>I have spent hours with her going through dating sites
>dating sites
>looking for a real partner

Anyways, good guys aren't abundant, true, but many are looked over by women. Especially on dating sites where both women and men are judged very superficially.
>>
>>18462659
Or maybe he has things to do.
>>
>>18462659
We are straightforward, but sometimes another girl catches our attention before you do. The reason depends on the individual man of course. It could be because she put out before you were willing to or it could be because her personality matches his better.
>>
>>18462705
>it's rude
its rude to interrupt someone when they are working
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.