[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a few months away from adulthood >Have shitty argument

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>be a few months away from adulthood
>Have shitty argument with mother
>Mother hits and hurts some people
>Gets away with it and everyone acts like there's no problem.
>Still has a nasty attitude towards me
>Locked me in my room and basically treating me like a prisoner
>Have three decisions, injure myself in some way that requires the hospital (nothing durastic) , run away and disappear off the earth without a trace i.e. no electronics , new look to my face , different wardrobe or be her little bitch boy until October 4th . What do I do ?
>>
Tough it out. Give her no satisfaction, show her no emotion. When you turn 18, get some job, rent some place and never contact her again. Let her die alone
>>
If you are a minor, call the police. Especially if she is being violent and locking you in your room for long periods of time.
>>
>>18462620

Do this if you think your mom is a danger to others and needs to face her behavior.
>>
>>18462628
I do but she's really good at manipulating this isn't the first time this has happened.
>>
>>18462628
She's hitting people and locking op in his room, so yes she's a danger
>>
>>18462634
Video recordings
Audio recordings
Pictures
HARD EVIDENCE
>>
>>18462609
>Global Rules

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

See you in October? (Also option C.)
>>
>>18462638
Go fuck yourself like you didn't get in 4chan at 17
>>
>>18462650
>17
wow dude
have you been here all summer too?
>>
>>18462654
Why is me being 17 the main concern you dimwit . I'm in Fuckin danger
>>
>>18462667
Well this website does have rules, mate.
>>
>>18462650
I was 19...
>>
>>18462687
Seconded.

Don't do anything too rash until October...

See you after the 3rd?
>>
You came to the wrong place for advice.

Either you survive nigga. Or escape and disappear. (No need to change your face or social media, just blocc her and her friends).
>>
>>18462726
Police yo
>>
>>18462609
>>>/global/rules/2
>>
>>18462619
This. It's only a few months
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.