[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend was groped in her sleep by her aunt's husband.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1471324272577.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1471324272577.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
My girlfriend was groped in her sleep by her aunt's husband. What do I do? What should she do?
>>
grope him back
>>
Tell her aunt and your whole family. Probably the cops too. If she says nothing it will reoccur with her, and who knows who else.
>>
>>18462542
Best advice you will get in this thread. Only way to fight him is shame and law enforcement.
>>
>>18462518
challenge him to single combat
>>
>>18462518
how does she know it wasn't just a dream?
>>
This is a call for Yu-Gi-Oh card duel
>>
that's called assault and is a serious crime

get a lawyer or tell the police, get restraining order

never speak to that side of the family again

they will rape again
>>
>>18462596
Na sue under tort for battery and make mad stacks of cash
>>
Well she wasnt sleeping if she knows about it. Did she not tell him to stop? What happened exactly
>>
>>18462542

This but also this >>18462664

Tell the full story
>>
>>18462671
Full story as far as I know it:

My girlfriend is on vacation in California with her family minus her parents. The trips a month but she's only been there for 2 weeks. At some point this morning while she was still in bed laying on her stomach, her aunt's husband started groping her and she froze. He tried to get in her pants but he couldn't fit his hand and she began to move to act like she was waking up and he left her alone after that.

She told her cousin and she said it happened to her too. They're both 17.
>>
>>18462701
Shame him & call the cops. Don't fucking wait around. Convince your gf and the other girl to talk to the cops, no playing around or waiting.
>>
>>18462701
Has she told her parents? I feel like she and her cousin need to figure out how to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>18462748
>>18462737

I told her that the best thing to do is tell someone, preferably one of the adults she trusts but she is terrified at the idea of causing the family to split.

Her cousin just convinced herself that he was drunk and that it won't happen again.
>>
>>18462772

Then tell her she will have to live knowing this fucking idiot is free and on the loose to molest other young girls and ruin their lives. Ok yeah she doesnt want to fuck up the family but she isnt - he did. He is the molester. Letting him get away with it just means he will try again on some other poor girl if the chance presents itself. Let her know that if that happens, the other poor girl might not have the guts to stop it, and her life will be destroyed by the sexual assualt - all because she didnt have the guts to put a stop to this asshole.

Tell her to be brave, and do whats right. Letting this guy get off like nothing happens just means eventually theres going to be another victim and her conscious is going to be on that - far worse than feeling guilty about getting this guy the ass whooping he deserves.
>>
>>18462807

Also the fact it happened to her cousin and not just her means it wasnt an isolated incident (even if it was, it would be unacceptable). This guy is out to molest underage girls. Not just any underage girls, FAMILY MEMBERS, who are staying at his home and should be able to trust they wont be sexually assaulted by this older guy married to her aunt. He is supposed to be the man of the household - he is supposed to make sure these girls are safe under his watch in his home, not molest them in their sleep. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. You dont get drunk and just decide to molest your nieces in their sleep on a whim. This guy is a piece of shit and deserves to get slammed.

Stress that if she does nothing, he WILL do something again, to another young girl who thinks she is safe there - and she might not be able to make him stop. Ask her - will you be able to sleep at night knowing you could have stopped him, and preventing that other girls life from being ruined forever by him? Her cousin will back her up. It happened to her too. They are VICTIMS here, no one will blame them for not being ok with being fucking molested by their uncle.
>>
File: 238.jpg (9KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
238.jpg
9KB, 420x315px
>>18462518
just don't be that guy who does nothing about it.
this could be a good opportunity to show some care
>>
>>18462772
She doesn't want to tear the family apart? WTF it is pretty much tore up when the uncle groped her. Police report brother.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.