[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there's coming back from having absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483918607231.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483918607231.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
Do you think there's coming back from having absolutely nobody in your life?
>>
>>18462492
>absolutely nobody in your life?

What do you mean?
>>
Yes. But you need to get out there and find them. They won't flock to you for no reason.
>>
Get female friends and your chances of finding another chick will rise
>>
>>18462522
Like no friends, no relatives, nobody.

>>18462529
what
>>
>>18462492

absolutely. plenty of people have to start over. sometimes its cuz they travel somewhere new. but often times its because they think they burned all their bridges.

its okay to start over. you dont need those people to be a functional human being so like with moving to a new place, its just a matter of refilling your social circle.
>>
>>18462560
Do people generally lie when asked about their past? I wouldn't say I'm not a good liar, but it's hard to come up with stuff on the spot.
>>
>>18462523
So what happens when they stop talking to you when they find out you don't have anybody else in your life?
>>
>>18462589

>do people generally lie when asked about their past?

why would people generally lie about their entire past?

we omit the parts we dont want people to know about, but i mean if someone just says 'where'd you go to school?' theres no need to lie.

each question is more specific than just 'the past'

>>18462594

they wont. no one says 'OH WOW I REALLY LIKE YOU ANON BUT THE FACT THAT IM YOUR FIRST NEW FRIEND MEANS NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BE YOUR FRIEND EVER AGAIN TROLOLOLOL'
>>
>>18462633
People ask shit like "what do you do with your friends" or "how many relationships have you been in" or they ask about your parents/family etc. Should I come up with a fake life story and use that?
>>
>>18462677
>>18462677

are you claiming that you never ever had any friends ever that oyu never interacted with for all time?

hjave you never done anything with friends? have you never had any relationships? do you not have parents?

unless you want to fill us in on your actual backstory we can't help you
>>
>>18462633
>no one says

no you're right. they never say it. they just ghost you as soon as they think you might be desperate to talk to somebody, even if you try your hardest not to bother them too much.
>>
>>18462695

you are not the first person to start over. your issue doesn't sound like you're starting over, but rather that you are an annoying little twat of a person who blames all of his problems on everyone and everything else.

thats why they dont like you.
>>
>>18462703
whole lot of assumptions there, guy, I've definitely had people do this to me as soon as it became apparent that I wouldn't be able to bring friends to parties
>>
>>18462688
I had "friends" like, people I would talk to in school but generally speaking I didn't really interact with anyone outside that. My relationship with my parents is extremely toxic so I'll have to cut those ties when I have some money.

>>18462695
>they just ghost you as soon as they think you might be desperate to talk to somebody, even if you try your hardest not to bother them too much.

Sounds about right. Being somebody's first friend in decades sounds like trouble, who wants that?

>>18462703
Why so triggered?
>>
>>18462707
>Being somebody's first friend in decades sounds like trouble

if they aren't clinging to you or dumping their emotional problems onto you, what's the problem? what if they've already taken steps to get help from a professional? uptight prick.
>>
>>18462730
Are you new to this universe?

>if they aren't clinging to you or dumping their emotional problems onto you, what's the problem?

People will assume you're clinging onto them unless you call them like once every couple of months.

>what if they've already taken steps to get help from a professional?

lmao nobody wants to associate with you if you're getting "help" from a "professional"
>>
>>18462744
enjoy driving people to suicide then, I guess
>>
>>18462760
???
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.