[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I date if I'm struggling financially? are girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471390434794.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471390434794.gif
2MB, 360x270px
Should I date if I'm struggling financially?

are girls turned off when a guy is poor?
>>
>>18462351
If you find the right girl then she won't care.

If you're a smart guy you won't have to spend that much money on her.

If you're that worried about it you should get a job
>>
>>18462374
I have a job, but I've been down some money after some insurance stuff.
I don't wanna get into it, because the issue is solved. but long story short it left me with no money, and I had to move back with my parents.
>>
>>18462377
Focus on getting a job then. Maybe even pick up a part time job at a gas station. Save up, move out, start dating.

I get that you wanna get your head back in the game, but there are plenty of women out there and life will be more miserable if you add to your plate right now.
>>
>>18462384
>a second job

man, fucking state of affairs
>>
>>18462351
>are girls turned off when a guy is poor?

No, just talk about feelings and make witty jokes. Girls don't think about their future any more than guys do.
>>
>>18462351

if a womans willing to date you even though she can see you are struggling financially then why would you stop your self from being her?

dating is not some on or off switch you flip. if someones willing to date and you like them, go for it. if not, don't.

i REALLY doubt that the girls you manage to find are going to be the same girls you talk to in six months, its not like they'll bne 'EW LAST TIME YOU ASKED ME OUT YOU WERE POOR HOW DARE YOU'
>>
>>18462351
Girls are not turned off by poor guys, I know dirt poor guys with loving girlfriends. But by the way you phrased the question I don't think you should start dating, it sounds as if you just want to date someone (anyone).

If there's a specific girl you have your eye on, sure money shouldn't even be an issue, and if it is for her she's not worth shit. However if it's just dating random girls, get a job and a life loser.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.