[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18459191 OP here. Asked the girl if she'd like to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1498103179550.jpg (24KB, 358x239px) Image search: [Google]
1498103179550.jpg
24KB, 358x239px
>18459191
OP here.
Asked the girl if she'd like to do dinne tomorrow and she replied:
>sure but I got to give someone a ride somewhere so I'll meet you there
Not really hyped about that.
Occasion for meeting her today was that she works out with me every other day.
The only 'weird thing' to note from today is when she showed up I asked how was work and she kind of "ummm..what? Okay".

But tomorrow is dinner!
Should I tell her that I like her during dinner?
>>
>>18459191

I can't internet
>>
This is the most sperg thing I've ever read
>>
You dont tell a girl you like them. You just take them at the right moment by kissing them. Saying you like them just leads to an awkward moment and her mumbling how she doesnt see you that way, because only betas do shit like that. You dont tell a girl you like them until you already have put your dick in them.

I wouldnt have high hopes man not to shoot you down but it sounds like she only wants to be friends. If youve known eachother for a while now and have been doing stuff together (working out, etc) you already missed the boat. If your intentions arent clear from day 1, you are basically stuck in the "friend zone". She sees you as a friend if shes doing activities with you frequently. Unless youre fine with just being friends, never become a girl's friend. In a females mind, going out for dinner or doing things 1 on 1 with a guy doesnt mean its a date. I wouldnt consider anything 1 on 1 with a female to be anything but a date - and im not going to go on a date with a female if im not going to be hooking up with her. Im not interested in being friends with girls because nature doesnt really work that way, 99/100. The only females id consider friends are ones who are dating/married to my friends.

Again sounds like you missed your window of opprotunity. If you want to go for it anyways, do it up, aint nothing wrong with that. But if she shoots you down (again if you are already friends, youre too late), then you will either have to stop being friends with her or remain friends with her having a one sided dynamic where she is now above you. Its very rare a girl will want a relationship with a guy theyve been friends with for a while. Its not unheard of but generally it just doesnt happen that way. Its always sad to see guys get hurt when they build friendships with women with hopes of taking it further only to see the girl hook up with some stranger she just met. Go for it right off the bat, or not at all.

Good luck dude.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.