[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can eating a lot of sugar make you have muscle pain? Here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Can eating a lot of sugar make you have muscle pain?

Here's what happened.

>used to be 321 lb in Feb. and i would eat a bunch of sugar all the time
>now i'm 274 lb and i haven't eaten any sugar since March
>this past weekend i went on vacation for four days and i decided to eat just like i used to because i think i earned it
>no problems until the 3rd night
>my lower back starts to hurt a lot and i started to get a migraine
>i find this weird because i haven't been doing anything that's physically demanding
>i went to bed and i hoped that i would feel better in the morning
>i woke and i didn't feel any better

It's been two days since then and i still feel like crap even though i went back to my diet.

Will i feel better after a few days of my regular diet or should i do something else too?
>>
>>18462217
You raped your kidneys. Sugar is bad for you why the fuck would you go back?
>>
You are way overweight. Of course you will get back pains and migraines and even organ failures. Can't eat nothing, but added extra sugars beyond about what normal unprocessed food tend to have aren't a good idea at all.
>>
>>18462217
Holy shit.
I'm not a doctor but you're not getting enough sodium. Random muscle pains is usually as a result of atrophy or salt. When I skip the gym for months my forearm atrophies the most/fastest and begins to hurt, leg cramps happen to me despite activity level if I've had no salt.

You've cut sugar do not cut salt completely, DO NOT fall for the eating fat makes people fat.

Aren't you worried about stretchy skin??
>>
No. There's no correlation between sugar intake and pain, unless you're diabetic. But the pain wouldn't be flank pain--it would be in the center of your chest where the pancreas is. Your flank pain might be related to something else, something like kidney related, or just bad sleeping habits. It's hard to say. Unless it gets worse, it's probably nothing. Migraines are more tricky. Yes, there are reward centers in the brain that like sugar. Since you went off sugar for a while, and basically reintroduced it, then there's a possibility that there is *some* connection there. It might've been more of a sugar rush. Maybe your insulin level spiked and your body wasn't used it. I am not a doctor though, just a layman who studies medical/anatomy stuff.

Quit worrying.
>>
>>18462217
I am thinking its from all that weight your frame used to carry. Even 274 is alot of weight for the human frame to lug around all day.

I got bad knees and ankles because of this. Was 295lbs for a long time and played alot of football. Slamming those legs down over and over again didn't do me any good. Ive taken alot of stress off my joints but the damage has already been done.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.