[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl just told me I'm a 6/10 when it comes to sex. What?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5063.jpg (38KB, 688x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5063.jpg
38KB, 688x792px
A girl just told me I'm a 6/10 when it comes to sex. What? I've never felt more emasculated in my life. I carry a good sized piece so maybe i've never had to try to hard, but 6/10?? That's bullshit. How can I get better?
>>
>>18462060

1. Did she orgasm every time you had sex?
2. Do you have a good body?
3. How much time was spent on oral for her?
>>
>>18462060
We really don't care about size. This is something only guys care about. Anything bigger than 6" hits the cervix which freaking hurts. I would much rather have a 5" that knows how to please me sexual ly.
>>
Have you tried asking her?
>>
Industry average is like 3/10
>>
>>18462064
Yes.
Yes.
At least half the time.

I try really hard to please, but not even in a desperate way, i just really enjoy doing for that other person.

She likes it very rough, however, and it's hard to do without hurting her. She said the best sex she's ever had was when the guy was super passionate every time, and usually didn't gaf if she came or not, and she said the passion did it for her and she doesn't always want to cum, but she appreciates my eagerness to please.

>>18462068
I know apparently she doesn't. Which is weird for me, becuase with every other girl I could not try at all and it would be great becuase of that alone (even though i did still try).

>>18462074
yeah and she gave me some bs runaround
>>
>>18462060
My ex was like you and he thought he was a sex god because he had a 7" dick. Never had a orgasm in 3 years.
Guys with small-ish dicks at least put some effort.
>>
>>18462088

>Never had a orgasm in 3 years.

I don't believe you. What were you doing in those 3 years? Were you mute? Or deaf? or dumb? or blind? Wtf is wrong with some people?
>>
>>18462093
I masturbated. I thought I couldn't get orgasms through penetration.

Then I met my boyfriend.
>>
>>18462088
Abi i do try, a lot. It's just what i'm trying isn't affecting her.
>>
>>18462088
This doesn't seem to be about effort, it seems to do more with this girls specific preferences.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.