[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a guy who looks like this with a great personality.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Nick.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nick.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
How do I get a guy who looks like this with a great personality.

inb4spreadyourlegs
>>
>>18462037
Look like the female equivalent of that with a great personality
>>
>>18462037
Make yourself worthy of a guy who looks like that with a great personality

No one deserves anything. He's not a fucking trophy m8.
>>
>>18462037
Are you a girl or boy?? Serious question.

Anyway, male would be more horny than female in general, so if you could arouse your target with his preffered fetish/kinks, you're good to go.
Also "just spread your legs" is bullshit most of time. With lots of masturbation tools available nowadays lying on bed, leg spread and act like dead fish won't cut it anymore.
>>
did he photoshop his hips smaller? he looks weird below the abs and navel.
>>
>>18462055

Pretty sure guys who look like that don't act like your average male when it comes to sex. Because he doesn't have to.

Also I am a girl.
>>
>>18462057
No, he literally is just small. His bodyfat % is fuckin low so it gives the misconception he lift the big weights

Also he's tall so his build is awkward to begin with
>>
>>18462062
Make yourself worthy of what you desire then search for it. Not the other way around
>>
>>18462062
Of course, that's why I mention fetish/kink.

That's how you find yourself a keeper, girl. Find out what he likes, maybe he likes bimbo slut teasing him, maybe he like black hair with high heels, maybe he likes dressing up as batman and you'd be the joker.

The point is to find out and fulfill his fantasy, pronto.
>>
>>18462062
this minus the "Also I am a girl."
>>
>>18462037
Just be yourself :)
>>
File: weird.png (43KB, 172x132px) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
43KB, 172x132px
>>18462063
But his abs looks like they go inside the hip side, which sticks out. This is clearly photoshopped poorly.
>>
What do you look like OP?
>>
File: IMG_0592.png (995KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.png
995KB, 900x900px
>>18462067
> dressing up as batman and you'd be the joker

go on...

>>18462072
She's being herself right now and isn't getting anywhere with it. That's why she's surfing a Portuguese Dog Trading site faggot

>>18462073
mmmm idk. I've seen some weird body fat deposits on guys with low bodyfat %. Love handles ain't that unusual especially when he's leaning
>>
>>18462079
But the hip area sticks out without anything attaching to it. Its a doctored photo, not a weird body.
>>
>>18462081
> 2017
> finally achieve unrealistic body standards
> tfw no one believes you and calls all your photos photoshopped

You're hurting him anon
>>
File: 1498512439794.png (97KB, 252x264px) Image search: [Google]
1498512439794.png
97KB, 252x264px
>>18462078
OP, you have to answer this.
>>
>>18462078

I think I am a solid 7.5/10. No requests for pics please.
>>
>>18462100
doubtful

No guy like that will go for you unless you make it worth it for him. 1) Be a 10/10 2) develop a not shallow personality 3) learn to be humble
>>
>>18462037
So you want to date nick Bateman
>>
This guy fucks models all week.

You can be a side dish at best.
>>
>>18462100
>7.5/10

Be at least a 9/10 in all possible aspects (beauty, intelligence, sense of humour, character, sex, career) or gtfo
>>
Give me a call. I have the best personality. My personality is huge and everybody loves me.

Point I'm trying to make is that 'great personality' is not an accurate description. What makes a personality great to you? You may be asking for less than we realize, if all you need is looks and say, a sense of humor, which is one valid specific 'great personality'. There is still a lot of faults you may be willing to live with. Insane people can have great personalities. Is that a deal breaker? How all encompassing is the description of 'great personality' to you?
>>
>>18462277

Great personality would mean honesty, loyalty and warmth to me.
>>
>>18462333
Good luck finding that in CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>18462333
> Female expectations

Should he be rich too?
>>
>>18462380

Not really. If he has a job then he is good to go :DDDDDD

What's up with that question? Literally everybody on this planet has a perfect mate in mind. Only 15-20% of people get them while the rest of them have to settle. With that being said I don't really care as long as he has any job.
>>
>>18462333
Isn't honesty, loyalty and warmth the bare minimum requirements for a relationship to even be possible? I guess someone can lie about the first two and fake warmth, but that will not last. This is why you date before you sleep with people. Get to know them. Are they worth you trust.
>>
>>18462333
>honesty
Oh really? In my experience girls only get with me if I lie to them. When I was honest and texted them I missed them, showed my affection, told them I like them - they all went away. When I posted about how hurt my feeling were because of her - they laughed even more at me.
Fuck honesty.
>loyalty
Fuck off, I had not one girl who just dropped me for a guy who was acting quicker and more experienced. Guess why? Because he had other girls, yeah.
>warmth to me
Fuck you, the second a guy shows warmth and affection, you go bitch on him. I had it happen with 10 girls, 10 girls, until I started being indifferent towards them and then they came to me. When I was cold.
So stfu, you know nothing.
If women want those qualities, then why they destroy it through their actions
>>
>>18462429
All that anectodal evidence
>>
>>18462436

lol can't even refute it so you just classify it and think that wins you the argument.

nice, really big brain you got there buddy
>>
>>18462333
>>18462429
This reminds me of those guys who are raised by single mothers, then are told that to get women to like them they have to be honest, loyal, warm, and nice to them, and then never ever score because this is bullshit advice

Don't forget that a lot of women still think that standing around doing nothing except sometimes looking at a guy and smiling at him is a viable seduction strategy
>>
>>18462552
Pretty much this. I grew up with a single mother and my dad was in 0% of my life. I grew up with her telling me to just BE yourself, nice and honest with girls. I couldn't get a second date until I stopped being my honest carefree self.
>>
>>18462037
be attractive to him
be compatible with him
respect him

good luck
>>
>>18462037
When he's in your league.
>>
File: blonde qt.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
blonde qt.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
Be a girl that looks like this with a great personality.
>>
>>18462158
Haha, a side dish? Mothafucka, she's a mere appetizer for him.
>>
>>18462629
I never said I wanted Nick. I want someone similar. Kek
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.