[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have mediocre tits (saggy/deflated, not big enough to compensate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1498361721266.jpg (110KB, 634x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1498361721266.jpg
110KB, 634x1058px
I have mediocre tits (saggy/deflated, not big enough to compensate for the sag)

how do I stop letting it get me down?
>>
>>18461988
Wear uplift bras and go for the bubbling-over-the-top look
>>
Don't wear bras. Do some research on the negative effects of bras.
>>
>>18461989
>>18461991

This is more about what they look like out of a bra, I know bras make them look better when I'm in clothing but that doesn't make me feel better about them.
>>
Post tits.
>>
>>18461991
Not OP; I have fairly small perky breasts but on my small frame they look large. Going without a bra, unless I'm wearing a heavy sweater or very very large shirt, means my ladies are going to pop out and my nipples are front and center for everyone to see. But I like going braless because it's way more comfortable.

It's summer, meaning I'm not going to wear heavy sweaters or t-shirts big enough to hide my tits. Is it socially acceptable to go braless in something like a tank top? Would it be better if I wore pasties to hide my nips a little?
>>
Be happy you at least have tits.
>inb4 flat is justice
>>
>>18461991
Good god, how long will that retarded "study" be claimed to be prove? It was literally just a fucking village physician which wanted to touch some titts. He took n=<50 women from his village and "observed" how their titts grew for a couple years, without taking any side factore into account, like size, births, fascia, etc.

Stop believing in sensational headlines. Bras help against sacking, as breasts are nearly pure skin, fat and fascia. If your fascia is genetically bad, your tits will sack the more the fascia will be stressed (=every move you take). If they are bigger they will also sack. If you has bad fascia and loose weight the skin will not shrink back and they will fall.

Fascia is the only thing that counts. And if you have bad genetics bras are the only thing that helps to prevent it.

>>18461988
Save and get them lifted.
>>
>>18462028
Would rather have flat tits than the saggy tits I have :(

>>18462029

then I will have an ugly lollipop scar, I don't want surgery.
>>
>>18462040
No, if you only lift the just attach your tits inside to a muscle a bit higher. You don't see anything. You could also get some fat injected to blow them up again without a real surgery.
>>
>>18462029
Bras do NOT help with sagging omg! You know what helps with sagging? Proper fucking diet, heavy cream bitches. Stop reading the sensational headlines. Fat and cholesterol are necessary for your sex hormones, necessary for their physical and sexual expression, and for your fat-ass titties.

If you have saggy tits, OP, I would reccomend light weights for pectoral exercises to lift them, and an addition of organic heavy cream on the reg to your diet. It will not "make you fat," in the "wrong" way, it will swell up your baby making curves and leave your waist and wrists alone
>>
>>18461988
>mediocre tits
No such thing. There's old tits, great tits, and heaven-sent tits.

Source: I'm a tits guy. I'd happily squeese the milk right out of your nipples.
>>
>>18462083
>Bras do NOT help with sagging omg!

But neither does not wearing bras you fucking moron.
>>
>>18461988
You posted this some days ago. What does it take for you to be happy with your tits, considering that other people don't mind as much as you do?
>>
Do you guys recognise some notorious posters?
For me it's
>the cousin lover
>the saggy titts slut
>the guy who lives in a small village and wants to move to a big city without any money
>guy whose gf cucked him with some other guy he met online but is still making threads asking how to win her back
>>
>>18462127
Don't forget the "tiny baby" schizo who kept spamming GIOYC threads until the janitor couldn't tolerate it anymore.
>>
>>18462127
>fertile cumming image poster

>pink, I'm proud to be a cuck image poster
>>
>>18462083
Your diet is irelevant, it will not chance your genetic make up leading to the fascia.

>I would reccomend light weights for pectoral exercises to lift them

You obviously don't even know how tits are built. The muscle under your tits can be trained but that will not chance the sacky titt above, you retard. It's like claiming training your biceps will help against bingo wings. It won't (at least not if you wont fill that sacky skin up with muscles completely). Training your breast muscles will not result in less saggy titts. Pic related.

You can't change your fascia as a healthy person (which isn't overweight in the first place). Sacky tits are genetics and stretching due to the lack of something holding the stretching back while you move. Bounching tits will sagquicker. That's why a bra is good to reduce sagging.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.