[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents got divorced when I was 4 (I'm 20 now) >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Parents got divorced when I was 4 (I'm 20 now)
>he was an abusive alcoholic; frequently beat my mom and me so naturally I've been resenting the idea of ever reuniting with him
>been living with my mom and grandma ever since, only spoke to father when he'd call me on my birthdays
>about an hour ago I received two text messages and an unanswered call from an unknown number
>read the messages
>it's my fucking father
>there's a picture of a little girl attached
>"She's in a hospital right now and I thought it would really cheer her up if you called her. She knows she has an older brother. Here's her number."
>mfw

How the fuck do I deal with this shit?
>>
>>18461858
Dunno. Your choice if you can meet with your father and stepsister or not.

Pick what will bother you less. I personally would probably agree to meet the kid. He's got good bait there. Maybe he isn't alcoholic anymore. Or you'd probably feel guilty if it turned out to be the same for your stepsister with you as adult never even as much as complaining about his alcoholism.
>>
>>18461858
You could see your litte sis and still hate him

Do it for the girl not for your dumbass father
>>
>>18461917
this

Be a part of the girls life and ensure she has family she can go to for anything.
>>
>>18461917

Also do you know what's her situationin the hospital?

Do you remember all the shit that your father did?(Not trying to say that your father is a good guy and your mother is a liar bc she was the one who rease you, just genuinely curious about what he did that you have so much disgust for him)
>>
i can feel a request for money coming up...

sorry to be cynical, but we've already had our dose of manipulative narcissistic cunt fathers on here for today.

still, up to OP if he wants to get in touch, the fucker's got your number anyhow so expect more of same.

don't let him into guilt-tripping you into doing anything you wouldn't have ordinarily have done. i.e. the kid's not a game-changer.
>>
>>18461894
>Maybe he isn't alcoholic anymore
Yeah, I heard he's straightened up now. A good family man and all that. But I still fucking hate him for what he did. I can't forget what he did. It broke me as a child.
>>18461917
I don't even know what I'm supposed to say if I call her. I mean, she's just a kid. She probably loves her father. She doesn't know the same man I do. And she doesn't need to.
>>
>>18461965
>i can feel a request for money coming up
I'm a broke-ass uni student lol
>>18461944
>Also do you know what's her situationin the hospital?
nothing terminal, just a minor injury
>>18461944
>Do you remember all the shit that your father did?
Yes.
>>
>>18461970
>she doesn't need to.

so don't tell her, shit i never thought that you would consider do this to her, she seems like a child that want to know her big brother

Just don't forget what this anon said,>>18461965 again it's for her not for your father and I think you already have that deep in your mind, so what you think you will do?
>>
>>18461974
Tough call, OP. Listen to your heart and all that shit. All I'll say is, if it were you in that hospital bed, what would you hope for?
>inb4 /b/tier wincest shit starts to hit the screen.
>>
>>18461983
>so don't tell her
If I choose to step in and meet her, it's only inevitable that she finds out. I mean, she's a 10 year old child, questions will be asked. And I'm not willing to deal with that. If she was at least a teenager, I'd maybe be able to explain. But in this case, the only reasonable way is to lie or just dodge any questions. And I'm not good at that, I just don't think I can do it. Not with him in the same room.
>>
>>18462024
it's more easy that she makes question about your life and what you do.

there's a chance that she makes question about your dad? yes, but a tiny one, she lives with her dad, she doesn't care to know about a person that she lives with, she interested about you

Are you maybe afraid to talk to her bc of who she is?
>>
>>18462048
>she doesn't care to know about a person that she lives with, she interested about you
Yeah
"So, how come I've never met you before?"
>>
>>18462056

>"So, how come I've never met you before?"

"I just been living a little far, trying to have a good life by myself"

But I get what you saying with to much questions like this, and of course is your choice but you could try giving her a call and try to talk to her just for the try, in the worst scenario you end the call and continue living your life
>>
>>18462077
Fine, I'll call her tomorrow. I need some time to think about everything.
>>
>>18462104
if you do something make another thread, but good luck either way anon.
>>
>>18461970
> But I still fucking hate him for what he did. I can't forget what he did. It broke me as a child.
Unsurprising.

>>18462024
> it's only inevitable that she finds out. I mean, she's a 10 year old child, questions will be asked
If the question even comes up, how about you tell her that your father was different between when you were born and she was born, that you feel you had a difficult time back then, and that you (and probably father) will explain in more detail when she's older.

> And I'm not good at that, I just don't think I can do it. Not with him in the same room.
I'm sure he also fears that situation, but he deserves that much.
>>
>>18462104
Sure, good luck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.