[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, femanon here. I need some serious help here. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1494232762373.jpg (162KB, 750x928px) Image search: [Google]
1494232762373.jpg
162KB, 750x928px
Hey guys, femanon here.
I need some serious help here. I'm on the verge of insanity right now.

I asked my bf of 7 years to be my submissive. I tried forcing him to drink out of a bowl and sleep on the floor. This he all refused to do. As a revenge, I went out 2 Fridays and had a one night stand each night. I later on regretted it. With the second night stand, the guy was really into blood play so we cut each other's thighs so we could taste some of each other's blood.
Now I have some scars on my legs, so my bf wants to leave me. In addition, he calls this the "Devil's practice" or some shit (he comes from a religious Christian catholic background).
I am scared that I am going to lose the only thing in the world that ever mattered to me. He has already started talking to some other broad from his Sunday church attendings, and last time I saw him talking to her for a bit, I went to see how his mass attendings were going and he was still talking to that dumb blonde whore.
He knows that if this behavior on his part continues, I will kill myself because I have let him know of this plenty of times. He still seems to be involving himself in secretive, bad behaviors.

I REALLY fucking need some help. Does anyone know how I can keep my man? Most men out there are thrash and I can't go and find some boring (or even economically stable) dude, since I'm already 29 years old.

Somebody give me advice on what to do. This guy is my life.
>>
I will END It all if nobody on this hsitty site helps me.
>>
This is either bait or you're fucking trash. Either way, kys
>>
>>18461513
What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you seriously tell me to kill myself?
How would you feel if I actually did it you braindead moron retard ass?? FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>18461508
1/10 bait. Try again
>>
>>18461518
What the heck is this site even
So disappointed 0_o
>>
Go to a therapist. Don't expect professional help here. You literally have problems with how you prioritize the things that are important in your life
>>
>>18461522

You fucked around on your man and now you are losing him. You got what you deserved but yet the girl hes talking to is the whore in the situation?

Right. This is either bait or you're straight up crazy.
>>
File: 1498265289100.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1498265289100.png
152KB, 600x729px
this is either
>low tier trash bait
>some crazy bitch with mental issues
>mum i found the 4chan! xddd

please fuck right off
>>
Noice b8 m8 8/8
>>
>>18461531
I am not a "bitch" nor do I have any mental issues than I, or anyone else for that matter, is aware of.
You're a faggot.
>>
>>18461508
>talking to some other broad
Only men refer to women as broads. Work on your story anon.
>>
just side down and talk to him and tell him everything, if he doesn't listen, the suggest couples counselling and hopefully he starts to just stand
ask what he would like to do, just start being the best person you can be for him
>>
>>18461539
To me, she's a fucking broad. Broads who pretend to worship "the Lawd" while taking it up the ass and stealing my dude, are fucking broads!
>>
This is /r9k/ tier bait. Don't quit your day job.

>captcha is a photo that was taken in my city
>>
>>18461542
Will try.
>>
>>18461548
How long have you two been together?
>>
>>18461535

But you do have issues. You cheated on him twice but yet hes in the wrong for talking to a chick? Hahahaha.
>>
>>18461508
wtf is the matter with your bf, didn't he get the memo? How dare he deny your fulfillment. Report him to the police this must be a felony.
>>
File: x1xTZcd.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
x1xTZcd.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>18461535
then why the fuck would you 'have two one night stands for revenge'?

what the fuck anon, nice bait. also, dont force him to do that shit and get pissy if he doesnt want to
>>
>>18461517
Well you clearly have problems.

First dump the poor guy before you fuck him up beyond solution. Keep him informed that you are unstable and unable to commit right now but that you truly want to get better and you need some time alone - alone means alone, no fucking around like thos two ONS - to figure your shit.
Second, get some help to help yourself. Therapist preferably, but you need to want to change yourself, otherwise you're screwed, he's screwed and things will go downhill.

So yeah if you won't do shit to improve and just contemplate on your misery, get used to it or kys.
>>
File: 1383867625531.jpg (20KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1383867625531.jpg
20KB, 403x395px
also, if this is just a post made for the
>le edgy atheist fedora tipping god hater meme

then youre in the right place because this place is full of these people
>>
>>18461557
Reddit is a better place for that sort of thing.
>>
>>18461564
thats true
although out of all the boards ive been on, /adv/ seems to be full of them
to be fair this board does leave more more to express personal opinions on general shit than others
>>
Took your advice. Killed myself. Shitty advice. Bf moved on and is happy. I'm still selfish psycho cunt who wants attention. Halp!!!!!!
>>
File: joy.jpg (77KB, 502x401px) Image search: [Google]
joy.jpg
77KB, 502x401px
Boy oh boy it's been a while since I saw such an honest bait thread.
>>
Nigga you love your fetishises more than the man, if you're willing to cheat on him twice as "revenge"

You just think you like him because he was so patient with your sexual deviancy.

I hope he leaves you, he deserves better.
>>
File: roll-eyes.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
roll-eyes.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
kys retard you're paying the price for the damage that you've done. you deserve this shit so stop fucking whining and pretending like you're the fucking victim. break up with him autist or just become an hero. i promise it will make everyone happier

another alternative is to just stop baiting.
>>
>has two one night stands
>calls another woman a whore

1/10 for making me respond to this bait.
>>
Come with me lil princess, I'll be the man you deserve, your knight in shining armor, but only if you finish this bowl of eggs.
>>
>>18461508
This is the worst bait I've seen, but I guess it worked because I just had to post about how bad it actually is.
>>
File: bait I want to believe.jpg (39KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
bait I want to believe.jpg
39KB, 953x960px
>>
>>18461508
Okay so ill list the issues here

1. He doesn't want to be a sub. Deal with it. Either stay with him and be okay with that or break up.

2. YOU ARE A SLUT. I am not an r9k fucktard saying this. You slept with another man because your bf wouldn't sub? Jesus Christ, you're a cunt.

3. Karma is a bitch, nothing you can do but get fucked over. Please update I'm gonna bring some popcorn and enjoy a good comedy.
>>
>>18461508
Haha dumb cheating whore, I hope he dose leave you and you actually do kill yourself. You are the scum of the earth
>>
>>18461580
At least you're honest with yourself
>>
>>18461508
0/10
this b8 is of the absolute lowest quality
remember to sage, friends
>>
This is either a shitty bait, you're a bitch or you're just fucking crazy. Pick one.
>>
>>18461508
Sage
>>
So you cheat on him twice when he wont be your sub, do shit that goes all up against his religion and you try to guilt trip him into staying with you. You should be surpised he's still with you and only talking to another girl, which means nothing by the way. The blonde chick hasn't done anything and you just seem like a straight up jealous psycho bitch
>>
File: 5bf.gif (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.gif
54KB, 625x626px
>>18461508
>10 hour bait still going strong
Reminder that this is a bait thread
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.