[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/,my parents are going away for 2-2.5 months and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1473190421883.jpg (117KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1473190421883.jpg
117KB, 650x650px
Hello /adv/,my parents are going away for 2-2.5 months and i wont be going with them.This will be my first time being alone for such a long time(im 18) and i dont have too much money to spend on money as they are going to give me the same amount when i went to school for 8 hours,so i need something cheap to eat.Also im pretty bad at cooking.

Sorry for any spelling errors,still learning english
>>
>>18461494
get used to some of the cookery websites for students and poor people, you'll need to up that game pretty quickly. get them to get you a good cookery book too, here are some in English if you can't find one in your own language./
http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/food-drink/best-student-cookbooks-reviews-uk-a7320321.html
>>
>>18461593
Thanks,there should be some books around the house,ill search around.I was thinking of getting packed food like ramen,but making something by my self might be a nice experience.
>>
fuck the ramen, keep some tinned crap and dried foods for back up and emergencies (not for lazy moments).

this i your chance to man up (or whatever if you're a gril) and do shit by yourself.

if you have a garden, growing some lettuce and salad stuff is a piece of piss, low on effort, high on patience, but worth it too. even some parsley or herbs can be grown on the window so you can throw some in a soup or sandwich.

are you going to be in school or at work or what?
>>
>>18461687
I guess that would be nice

yeah that's what i was thinking when i said i wasnt going with them,since i am going to uni next year i should learn to live alone

we live in a apartment so that might be a problem

Im going to work at a market starting july and ill be going to gym(they left for 2 weeks last year and i gained something around 6-7kgs in a month.not gonna let that happen this time.)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.