[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet a girl >Really awesome girl >she is on heroine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Meet a girl
>Really awesome girl
>she is on heroine rehab for 2 years
>she disappears for 3 days
>"anon I have to confess I injected "speed"
>know how got her the drugs
>what do?

A) report to the police
B) anonymously contact the dealer and scare him of with "Police on you" message or something
D) Your advice
>>
None of those. Talk with her about it and be real. Try to help push her in the right direction. That, or you dump her. If you choose to continue, just be wary it will be a huge investment of your time and she will consume your life... and she won't owe you marriage or anything like that. She may end up just a good friend.

Be wary.
>>
>>18461423
None of the above.

Try to get her back into rehab. If you can't, break with her as she will only drag you down. If you can get her back in rehab, distance yourself. Don't invest too much emotion in her until she's more solid.
>>
I'm sorry who injects speed. Is this bait?
>>
Report that loser to the cops and move on with your life, you don't need that kind words of stress in your life
>>
>>18461423
Fuck her with your dick and then report
>>
>>18461423
You should disappear and cut contact. You have to know she sought the dealer out and fucked him for the meth binge
>>
>>18461430
People who really like speed
>>
>>18461430
"spice" or "speed" not sure.
>>18461429
Im gonna break up slowly, I dont want her to go berserk on drugs because of the break up.

Also, should I tell her mom so she will take her back to rehab?

>>18461425

Also, why not report the dealer? This motherfucker ruins people lives. He fucked up my relationship and my girl's life.
>>
>>18461465
It's not the dealers fault someone buys drugs. It's the druggies. Because if she didn't buy it from that guy she woulda just bought it from someone else.

You gotta talk to her dude getting one dealer off the street doesn't stop the market plus your making enemies with drug addicts and a lot if them don't sleep
>>
>>18461423
As I'm studying law:

Depending on domestic regulations, consumption or holding a low amount of certain psychoactive substances are not subject to prohibition and therefore penalty. As of personal experience, make sure to get any dealer you see directly to jail. You help local police immensely by reporting details so setting up a fake transaction becomes easier as well as to evaluate the local drug commerce.

Concerning social engineering you may be well advised as to inform the respective facility or rehab clinic that monitors her rehab.

Said steps will ensure that the situation won't exacerbate the substance abuse of the girl in question by two means.
>>
>>18461423
Don't snitch, especially if you care about the girl. Snitching might get her in trouble. She is struggling. She has to overcome this on her own. Ride it out with her and help her where you can if you care and feel for her, but you can't control her or really get between her and the drugs unless you get enough respect from the dealers that you can tell them not to serve her. Which it sounds like you don't.
So just support her and try to keep her sober.
>>
>>18462129
Yeah doing this just leads to you having an accident.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.