[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, this is a dumb problem stemming from my fear of driving.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: eod0I79.png (148KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
eod0I79.png
148KB, 800x920px
Hi /adv/, this is a dumb problem stemming from my fear of driving.

I'm a 23/f in a marriage that I don't want to be in. I have a driver's license, but I've grown deeply used to my husband driving me everywhere.

Employment aside, I need to know how to get out of my marriage situation smoothly given that I can't drive. I want to move to a different city to start a new social life, but that seems impossible without transportation independence.

I'm also scared to walk alone and sit alone at public bus stops and to be on public transportation in general (don't want to be attacked/raped/murdered).

My eventual goal is to be able to find a boyfriend wherever I move and hope that he doesn't mind driving me around everywhere, like my soon-ex-husband. But I don't even know how I can meet a good guy without transportation. If I look online, I'm scared potential suitors will possibly take advantage of me if I inform them I have no transportation of my own.

This is a mess. Breaking up and starting a new life is much harder when you can't drive.
>>
You want to be a new person. Why not be that new person im your marriage?

Also you sound like a child. Get your shit together
>>
Learn to drive take driving tests get confidence slowly. And nothing will happen in public transport during the day cmon op
>>
>>18461331
oh what's this a woman who married a cunt Chad is having second thoughts. Don't worry I hate you
>>
>>18461331
You should try to work shit out with your hubby instead of focusing your mental energy on all this fanciful idea of how green the grass is on the other side.
>>
You do know that just being out in public means you won't be murdered or attacked right

that's irrational as fuck
>>
If you must leave the marriage, you have to move back in with your parents or with a friend. If you do not have a good relationship with your parents, then you are the problem, not him.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.