[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice. Three years ago my grandmother died. My grand father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0795.jpg (396KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
396KB, 2048x1024px
Need advice. Three years ago my grandmother died. My grand father never liked her. So basically my grandfather lives with me and I take care of him. He's been really stressed and depressed lately. I figured he hadn't had sex for years so for his birthday I promised I'd get him a girl to basically have sex with. I knew this 20 year old girl at my local shoprite who was kind of slutty. I asked if she give my grandfather a good time I told her I pay her $2,000. I figured she would say yes since she's slutty and her job barley pays minimum wage. She's say she'll do it under one condition and that's if my grandfather wear's a condom. Since my grandfather has a allergic reaction to latex I lie to her and tell
Her he had a vesectomy a long time ago. She says okay. Fast forward to my grandfathers 78th birthday It's about 11pm I bring her to my house and introduce her to my grandfather. She goes to the bathroom to get ready and freshen up. she gets out of the bathroom I leave the house and let them two do their thing. The next day I come home and ask my grandfather how it went. He told me it was pretty great and that he busted in her twice. Was it wrong for me to give my grandfather this type of gift.
Pic related is my grandfather and that girl I got her
>>
File: latest.png (267KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
267KB, 500x500px
>>18461207
You Animal
>>
>>18461216
How is OP an animal. All he did was help his grandfather get sexually active again and reduce stress
>>
>>18461216
How am I the animal
>>
Hold up. Girls actually do this in the current year?
>>
>>18461261
Did you not read what OP wrote. The girl was slutty and he paid her $2,000.
>>
>>18461256
>>18461257
The question is
>Was it wrong to lie to that Woman
>>
>>18461207
That is fucked up, but also fucking awesome!
>>
File: Template_you_what_you_have_done.jpg (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Template_you_what_you_have_done.jpg
122KB, 600x600px
>>18461257
Kick someone in the face and then turn to 4chan to get a handshake and a pat on the back.

Have You no decency
>>
>>18461266
So what if op lied to the girl. At the end of the day she got her $2000 and ops grandfather got sex
>>
>>18461284
Who did I kick in the face. And I'm not asking for a handshake
>>
File: IMG_0796.jpg (119KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
119KB, 500x332px
>>18461284
You're just mad ops grandfather gets fresh young pussy
>>
File: martin.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
martin.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>18461285
>>18461288
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (133KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
133KB, 500x333px
>>18461261
Didn't you know It's politically correct when a young women satisfies the sexual desires of male senior citizens. If you are against this you are oppressing many male senior citizens who suffer from lack of sex
>>
Your gramps is likely impotent anyway if he's an old bastard
Plus if he busted in her twice she would've noticed the first time and not cared seeing as she let him do it again
>>
File: 1497925852007.png (72KB, 347x236px) Image search: [Google]
1497925852007.png
72KB, 347x236px
>>18461207
How is this real? Why would you waste your 2k like that? Anyway, why are you posting here - do you feel guilty or something?
>>
>>18461334
I make decent-good money. That's beyond the point. I just want to know if it was wrong of me to get him a young girl to satisfy his sexual desires
>>
>>18461336
>I just want to know if it was wrong of me to get him a young girl
Societal morality would frown upon it, but you're on 4chan so you're not exactly going to get normal responses to a situation like this.

I don't really like classifying things with morality - but I personally wouldn't have done it because it would feel repulsive to me. Not morally, but just the thought of paying a girl to have sex with my grandpa.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.