[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to my first party on Friday. What do I do and most importantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Going to my first party on Friday. What do I do and most importantly how do I find someone to have sex with? Everyone's gonna be drunk so surely it won't be that hard?
>>
Rapist scumbag. Turn yourself in to the police NOW.
>>
>>18461155

>how do i find osmeone to have sex with?

as a general rule, you don't, not specifically I mean. you talk to girls you find attractive who are reciprocating and you just make a go for it. you don't go in specifically looking for girls who have some secret bat signal of sex. it doesn't work that way.

its also your first party so dont get your hopes up
>>
You are a kid. Just practice and don't expect to succeed. The odds of you losing your virginity are very low. How do I know? Because you ask such a question.

Whatever happens use it as a learning experience.
>>
If you´re going to a party thinking you´ll have sex you wont.
>>
Don't get too drunk.
Socialize a lot.
>>
Just socialize and don't try too hard. If you go in expecting to have sex, you won't.
>>
Dude, it's you're first party get wasted and enjoy the party. Shit my first party was insane just dudes though, everyone got wasted and had a blast
>>
File: 1478629938672.jpg (34KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
1478629938672.jpg
34KB, 480x370px
Like other anons have said, don't go in looking for sex. The reason for this is you will come off incredible desperate and give the wrong impression to everyone in the room.

If you either don't know many there or aren't that chummy with the group, just be polite, listen and try to relate to conversations. There will always been some people or groups who will never engage you since some will not talk outside their cliques. If you come off as friendly, the more extrovert individuals will try to include you into their social circles.

Last piece of advice, don't come on to too many girls and so obviously. Act as you would with a friend and only initiate flirting either if you are already receiving or if you completely certain the person is interest. If you flirt with too many, others will see and some will tell their friends, causing small embarrassment for any girls that do want to approach you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.