[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my mom's boyfriend went to the department of state and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: spooks.jpg (416KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.jpg
416KB, 1920x1200px
So, my mom's boyfriend went to the department of state and basically said that my mom took my little sister without consent, is she fucked?

Here's a little info
>He knew they were leaving the country, and even dropped them off at the airport
>Mom said that they were going on a vacation, but did not say how long of a vacation
>He has pulled a gun on a previous gf

Any answers?
>>
>>18460899
Your mum sure knows how to pick 'em
>>
>>18460899
There's probably video of him dropping them off
>>
>>18460899
My husband got full sole custody of his oldest daughter because his ex took her and moved to a different state without telling him. That was the main reason. She's also very unstable tho and moves state to state a lot and has 4 other kids all by different men. I'm not sure what they would do if your moms out if the country but she could get in trouble for taking the child and moving without telling him
>>
>>18460899

probably not fucked at all, especially if you / anyone else can attest to this, and if any GPS information on hi sphone / car proves he took them to the airport hes fucked
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.