[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 15yr old me >hs sweetheart gets pregnant >after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>be 15yr old me
>hs sweetheart gets pregnant
>after fucking my best friend, father, and uncle
>have sex all the time for 2 years
>no condom but am pullout king, like Srsly 2 yrs straight not one bun have mastered this. Only time I cum in is with condom
>I know it's not 100% safe, but for those 2 years no babies
>after finding this out, and hearing she's fucking around with three and even some more, asks me over
>last xmas fuck
>Do the deed pull out, cum, but she strains to keep my dick and pushed back in while load on belly
>few months later - preggs.dll
>due to the time we had sex, start to question anyone but me for the conceptioner- time line is off
>father, uncle, best friend, new bf
>can't be mine
Time passes, 9 months
>baby born everyone says oh look at how much she looks like you. Nothing like me, but looks like could be from my family.
>DNA test
>not 99.6% accuracy on my result (the usual accuracy if it's 100%)
>little lower than that.
>what's this mean?
>oh sometimes it's not always 99.6% sometimes lower
>at the time I think I'm fucked
>court hearings
>child support,medical bills, the whole nine. I'm over 15k in debt at 16
> 10 yrs down the road, a cos of mine I've always trusted tells me
>uncle fucked ex gf
>kid is looking less and less like me as time goes on No resemblance
>thinking she forced me to try to partially cum inside her that one night around Christmas.
>think what's if she wanted me to do that because she knew my uncle, dad, bf at the time, or friend. One of them came in her and wanted to protect them.
>I'm perfect scapegoat
I have a question w this. Can uncles and family members, especially fathers have the same DNA as you? Maybe not 99.6% similar tho? Im fucked and many questions and bad thoughts.What the fuck do I do? I don't want my dad to get ass raped in prion for fucking a 15 yr old girl back then. I don't want my uncle.. Well fuck him What the fuck would u do in my position. With every new pic I see, she seems less like me.
>>
What in the fuck
>>
Any help would be greatly appreciated anons. Especially anyone with ties to family courts, DNA testing info, genealogy type things.

Anythinf. I will PayPal you fucks if something tangible comes of this. Not kidding. Something that I can do to prove my father or uncle are the real father. 150.00 us
>>
>>18460849
Its some serious springer shit, but I assure you. It's 100% accurate and my life's shame. 4 times I've tried to end my life over this. One came close. Hospitalized for 6 weeks. Other few not so good.

Im feeling that feeling again if I can't prove something.
>>
>>18460849
Any help anon pls?

Any anons w background in DNA testing? Family courts. Lawyers that would touch this? Anything literally anything Wil help me... Seriously considering paypaling any tangible info
>>
>>18460839
>>18460839
Is your uncle or father your biological twin?
Are you a clone?
Ifare you the product of 5 generations of inbreeding?
If none of these are the case it's impossible
>>
>>18460839
>>>/white trash/
>>
>>18460879
There was inbreeding in the family as short as two generations ago
>>
>>18460850
Is forcing your uncle and father to take a paternity test out of the question?
If it's stressing you out so badly, it needs to be done. At the very least, it can ease your worries about it being theirs.

If it is one of theirs, you should sue that slut.
>>
Someone help this poor lad
>>
>>18460839
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
I'm struggling to imagine how a scenario like this could actually happen but i feel for you anon, if this is true at all. You could probably get a free consultation from a lawyer and take things from there I guess, you aren't still with this broad are you
>>
Anon, why the hell did you stick your dick in that slut?
And can't you force your uncle/dad to take tests to see if they are the fathers?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.