[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've had a lot of shitty relationships and have finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: moon.jpg (1MB, 2248x3000px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
1MB, 2248x3000px
So I've had a lot of shitty relationships and have finally found a girl who I really get along well with. She is beautiful, intelligent, funny and into all the same things as me. The only catch is she has agoraphobia (fear of leaving her house). I want to build a life with this person but her condition will no doubt result in a lot of problems down the line, things I can't even think of right now. What would you guys (or gals) do in this situation?

Pic related, she looks kind of like Moon Bloodgood (possible vampire).
>>
>>18460819
My rule of thumb is to never date seriously anyone handicapped in one way or another. Maybe it's cruel, but life throws so much shit on us that adding up to that by building a relationship with someone with special needs is just stupid imo...
>>
She should seek help. Has she ever talked to a therapist before?

Nothing is impossible to move past
>>
>>18460819
How did you meet her...? Online, presumably?

My advice would be to try to ease her into getting more comfortable out of the house with things you know she would enjoy, maybe start small and take her for walks. Does she give you any specific reasons why she doesn't leave, is she completely homebound?
>>
>>18460834
This is usually a good rule, I'm just torn because she is amazing in every other way.

>>18460842
She has tried therapy multiple times but seems really against it now.

>>18460843
Yep, we met online. Sometimes she can leave the house but she has large stretches of time where she can't. I can occasionally get her to go for walks with me really late at night as it helps when there are no people around.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.