[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gf and I are having sex >she leans over to me and asks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: (m=eGcE8daaaa)4.jpg (4KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
(m=eGcE8daaaa)4.jpg
4KB, 160x120px
>Gf and I are having sex
>she leans over to me and asks
>"anon you wouldn't be cool with a threesome"

I would say yes but I know that she would only allow people she knows and won't trust me with getting a prettier girl than her.

What does it mean? Is she bored with me? Is she gay and hiding it?

Pic unrelated. It's a dude who has an NGE reference above his dick.
>>
Well, let's pro-con this. What are your concerns?
>>
>>18460518

>is she gay and hiding it

what makes you assume she wants a MFF threesome?
>>
I had a few with my gf, but every time I type a ton of shit the OP is gone

Ask away
>>
>>18460524
Pro: I could maneuver other girl with ease.
Con: my girl could just invite a girl she just wants to fuck.
>>18460528
She's pretty much the dominant in the relationship. But she's a shit. So MFF bc she seems gay.

>>18460533
You wish you never opened the idea up like pandoras box?
>>
>>18460597

>mff bc she seems gay

go ask her instead of talking to us about it.
>>
>>18460518
If it happened during sex, you sure it wasn't just a throwaway line she thought would turn you on more in bed?

Honestly a threesome is a big change to an otherwise monogamous relationship so as usual, communication, communication, communication.

Ultimately tho, if you're really not cool with the idea, don't do it.
>>
>>18460597
>You wish you never opened the idea up like pandoras box?

Nope, but I made 100% sure what I was getting into before opening it. For instance, MMF was always out of question and agreed that it would always be.

The only thing I fear is that sometime she wants to stop, or like now that we got hooked to a girl and she doesn't want to keep doing it. Besides that, shit's cash.

What else?
>>
>>18460617
So you're afraid she'll prefer fucking the girl over you and end up leaving you for the pussy. If so I'd do it so that way you'll know and not end up dating for like 4 years and get engaged to her only to come home one day to her wanking some thot.
>>
>>18460518

so your telling me, you wouldn't like doing it with 2 girls?
>>
>>18460617
If she is bi, you have nothing to worry, because , usually, girls have no dicks, and basically bi people like the possibility of a conventional marriage and kids.
>>
>>18460826
Yes
>>18461086
I have no idea I don't really enjoy sex as of now. Like it's too much work.
>>18461120
>implying marriage and kids
>>
>>18461581
Here's what I think. She's picked up on the fact that you don't enjoy sex and because of this she may have looked elsewhere.

She has found a girl and probably already had sex with her. Now she wants to legitimize it by having MFF with you. Maybe she's really into you and feels this will get you back into the swing of sex.

But... there's also a chance she's romantically involved with this girl and with her more into her life she will take her as a replacement for you. You will become marginalized to a point where your relationship with your gf will end.
>>
>>18460518
Threesomes are great just not with your gf or bf.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>18460518
Are you dumb? She obviously has her pussy wet for some Chad and just wants your permission to fuck him.

>I would say yes
pic related, it's you
>>
>>18460518
when a partner suggest a threesome they already know who they want to bring in
>>
>>18461708
this
>>
>>18460826
Oh no, the way I wrote makes it look like that, but I actually meant that we got hooked and the other girl doesn't want to keep going. It sucks lol.

I actually agree with you and even mentioned the same argument in other threada about it. He sooner you find out, the best. But my case is just like he meant:

>>18461120
My gf absolutely loves my dick and say she couldn't live as a full blown lesbian, since she'd lack the filling feel of it. Also, I think bi people would like to have one of each to play whenever wanted, so there's no reason for her to drop me over pussy since she's lose the D, plus we have a great relationship.

>>18461708
Not at all, it does happen ofc, but I talked about it with my gf for years without either of us even having anyone in mind. That's callled having a fetish.
>>
>>18461814
>My gf absolutely loves my dick and say she couldn't live as a full blown lesbian, since she'd lack the filling feel of it. Also, I think bi people would like to have one of each to play whenever wanted, so there's no reason for her to drop me over pussy since she's lose the D, plus we have a great relationship.
I belong to an on-line group for people who have a bi spouse and there are plenty of guys who said the same thing you did. Their wife/partner would never be full-on lesbian but once they start hooking up with a girl, there's the possibility of an emotional connection (if there isn't one already). Suddenly the wife/gf is getting both her emotional AND sexual needs met by her female friend and you become secondary in, or even eliminated from, her life.
>>
>>18460518
So, let her have her threesome. Maybe you'll have another one with a girl some time. Sounds fun.
>>
File: 436.png (428KB, 719x402px) Image search: [Google]
436.png
428KB, 719x402px
You're an asshole if you say no, you know.
>>
>>18461933
Yeah I can't say it doesn't happen, or that I'm completly free of that risk. I've heard of a couple who only did it with hookers and never repeated then, until the wife got attached to one and fled with her.

We have limited experience desu (three ONS and a weekend over with a girl we like), but I do cover my bases and minimize that risk. For one, my gf has a really hard time with female friendships, no matter how hard she tries to keep up with female BS. She's also definitly not nearly 50:50 bi, somewhere between 60:40 and 70:30 pro men. And I fuck her brain out, modesty aside.

But I do recommend caution to anyone willing to try it. Nobody is totally risk free, but you have to know who you are doing it with, if your intentions match, and so on.
>>
>>18460518
This is a trick anon
If you choose a woman she will see you as disloyal and dump you
If you let her choose a guy you will get cucked and she will dump you
Given that she already suggested a threesome in the first place means that she doesn't like you anymore and you're fucked either way
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.