[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is a non-alcohol drinking, non smoking, non drug using, non-partying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: disturbed_chubby_dog.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
disturbed_chubby_dog.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
How is a non-alcohol drinking, non smoking, non drug using, non-partying social outcast that isn't into church but also lives in a rural area even supposed to meet women?
>>
>>18460281

go outside.
>>
>>18460281
Don't live in a rural area that isn't featuring anything but church and a bar.
>>
File: babysnake.jpg (51KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
babysnake.jpg
51KB, 389x388px
>>18460287
You don't say.
>>
>>18460281
this might sound shitty but you might consider going to church if there's any kind of unitarian or similar (i.e. not orthodox or fundamentalist or bible thumping crazy people) church.

You might find that you can basically go there and listen to some happy bullshit about how God loves you and hold hands and sing songs, and then shmooze the ladies
>>
It might sound stupid, but Onlinedating is a thing, too.
>>
File: 1397977832322.gif (632KB, 232x196px) Image search: [Google]
1397977832322.gif
632KB, 232x196px
>>18460281

>How is a non-alcohol drinking, non smoking, non drug using

These things are irrelevant in meeting people. Regular, well adjusted people won't give a shit if you don't drink or smoke, even if they do.

>non-partying social outcast

Firstly, "partying" isn't a universal term. Plenty of people like to go out and party and go to a dance club or have some drinks with their friends or hang out at a backyard BBQ and are perfectly average, good people. If you're referring to partying as in "get drunk every weekend do drugs and fuck strangers in parking lots" partying then again, no reasonable person will really care if you don't do that.

Secondly, the social outcast part is most certainly your choice. If you don't want to be a social outcast anymore then make an effort to go out of your comfort zone and participate in social activities.

No one cares that you don't drink or do drugs. No one cares that you don't want to go out to a dance club until 5am. If you're fun to hang out with people will hang out with you. Stop blaming your non-drinking, non-smoking lifestyle for the reason you can't connect with people because its a bullshit cop out and you know it.
>>
>>18460281
>How is a social outcast even supposed to meet women?
>supposed to
Supposed by whom...?
>>
File: S1e11_Soos_Without_Cap.png (242KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
S1e11_Soos_Without_Cap.png
242KB, 640x480px
>>18460331
Mostly fire and brimstone southern baptists around here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm an atheist or anything like that, I just don't like the churches here and I'd rather not drive 15-20 miles out of the way to look for other options.

>>18460339
Tried it and the experience I've had in my area was that they were either single moms or they are as large as a cow.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.