[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my mother is buying drugs with my money. She's divorced,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sandcastle.jpg (200KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
sandcastle.jpg
200KB, 1000x600px
I think my mother is buying drugs with my money. She's divorced, unemployed, and generally in a bad place right now. Every so often, she'll sleep all day and then ask me quickly for some cash. I'm suspicious for a few reasons. Whenever she asks me this, she's always in some sort of frenzy, even when there's no reason to rush. Also, I know she's currently trying to get over an addiction to pills outside of this, and I wouldn't be surprised if these moments are relapses.

What do you think, /adv/? Should I refuse next time?
>>
>>18460174
she is definitely on drugs
you should get a safe and lock up any valuables you have. she will steal them otherwise
also you should move out. your possesions and sanity are at risk. you cannot help an addict, they can only help themselves
source: experience
>>
>>18460174

Ask what she wants instead of giving her money so you know it's being spent on what she needs instead of on more shit.
>>
>>18460193
I don't have much of worth, and she's never shown any signs of kleptomania before. Seems out of character.
>>18460202
The first time, she said it's to pay the internet bill. This time it was $5 for gas. And there was another time that I forgot. In total, she's now $35 in debt to me. I'm thinking the wisest thing is to tell her I'm uncomfortable with how much she's taking and refuse unless it's an emergency.
>>
>>18460209

>I'm uncomfortable with giving my mom money
>I think she's buying drugs
>$35 in total

...while you might have legitimate reasons to think your mother's doing drugs, but $35 isn't going to score much of anything dude.
>>
>>18460174
How old are you OP? Do you have a steady source of income that would warrant your mother asking for money?
>>
>>18460209
my man, $35 wont get her shit.
>>
I agree with you dude. $35 won't get very much generally but you could easily buy 15 pills with that depending on what you get. Ex: I know you can buy adderall for $3 a pill and Xanax for $4 a pill assuming you don't get ripped off.
>>
>>18460313

I'd think OP's mom would be asking for larger sums of money instead of asking for $5 for gas so she could get 1 pill.

If she's an addict, it'll take more than 1 for her to really feel like she's enjoying it. I think OP's mom has other issues at work that need resolved.
>>
>>18460238
>>18460254
Hope you're right, I know nothing about drugs.
>>18460244
I'm 18, a part-time worker about to go off to college.
>>18460323
Do you know some definite signs I could look for to figure out whether or not she might be using it for drugs?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.