[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’m in the friendzone but with a major catch She’s gay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1493490713760.jpg (18KB, 187x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493490713760.jpg
18KB, 187x189px
I’m in the friendzone but with a major catch

She’s gay.

I know that’s a major red flag but there is been a few incidents which tell me she is more bi. We hang out all the time (which she usually initiates) and we have a blast.

One time we were cuddling and I gave her I kiss on the lips. We made out but after a few minutes and she said she wanted to stop. I didn’t ask questions and it wasn’t awkward afterwards either. We continued to hang out normally but we both ignored it until I brought it up.

I am an affectionate person and I like showing it through physical touch. In this case it’s usually leaning on her, brushing her hand and skin, and sometimes we hold hands. I almost always initiate it but sometimes she leans on me and puts her head on my shoulder

I asked if she was okay if with physical contact and cuddling. I also added how did she feel about the situation with the kiss and she said “I never been a big fan of physical touch… although I don’t mind a little bit of it”. She didn’t say anything about the kiss

The other day she said had this crush on this girl and that they have been flirting. I said why don’t you ask her out on a date (bad move on my part?). She responded saying she doesn’t know if the feelings are mutual.

So… wtf... what do I do?

She clearly stated she has feelings for someone else but we do things that are very couple like. Do I confess my feelings (which I don’t know how to), make a move, or just leave her be. I don’t want to make things awkward and have her hang out with someone where the feelings aren’t mutual.
>>
>>18460172
>what do I do?
disregard and move on
over 9000 retards have been where you are, and the result is the same every time
>>
>>18460172
Let her try for her girl.
>>
>>18460172
she thinks you're queer cause you're a touchy-feely faggot.

next.
>>
I turned to lez's to sleep with me.
But they always go back.
What do you really want?
>>
>>18460172
If you're not her boyfriend don't let her treat you like you are. You need to clearly establish where you both stand and then state what your boundaries are.
>>
This is one variation of the pseudo gf.
Don't fall for this shit.
It will never work.
Don't let your feelings mislead you into a world of suffering.

she'll play along till something better comes along. you should've been gone long ago,
>>
>>18460172
>she is more bi
That's still a fucking red flag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.