[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, my daughter is fourteen and has been constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: LlSuCKF.png (445KB, 726x682px) Image search: [Google]
LlSuCKF.png
445KB, 726x682px
Hello /adv/,
my daughter is fourteen and has been constantly videocalling a boy in her school of roughly the same age, for about six months. I was raised in a family that prioritized Christian values and prohibited boy/girlfriend's, and I want her to be raised no differently. What should I do? I don't want to come of as overbearing, but also don't want her to stray from traditional family values and Christian morals.
>>
>>18459892
>I was raised in a family that prioritized Christian values and prohibited boy/girlfriend's, and I want her to be raised no differently

Why though? Do you think you're some shining star example of a good Christian upbringing?
Many of the old Abrahamic ways of Christianity aren't applicable in today's society.

If you haven't set these boundaries with your child yet, doing so after six months won't change their behavior and would just worsen it and make them fighting against your "good traditional family values and Christian morals" that you're so desperate to push onto others because it was pushed onto you.
>>
>>18459892

>hi
>my daughter's been doing stuff for almost half a year
>and just now I decided I wanted to put a stop to it

You won't.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>18459892
kek the fastest way to making your daughter a whore is telling her she can't have a bf.

My dad tried that too, just made me never tell him I was dating someone ever, and lie about who I was with.

Stuck with me even in my 20's. I never tell my parents when I'm seeing someone. I don't think I ever will. I'll probably end up marrying someone and forgetting to invite them to the wedding.

You should also really hound her about how sex will make her the worst possible person on earth, literally worse than Hitler like my dad did too. It'll ensure you'll never get grandkids at least, because she'll be so sexually regressed and fucked up she'll still think sex is sinful even with her husband.
>>
>>18459892
> but also don't want her to stray from traditional family values and Christian morals
If you have no better reasons than "I want you to follow a specific subset of the instructions that some men allegedly brought to the world 3500 and 2000 years ago, proxy to an omnipotent being that apparently never speaks for itself" - then just don't.

Find fully logical other reasons, or start to let her do more so she naturally is accustomed and prepared for being able to do all she wants at 16 or 18 or whatever.
>>
>>18459892
I was raised in a similar christian family, and the damage done to my young and fragile mind have taken me years to overcome.

Educate your daughter about sex and love in real life, or get her mom to do it, and allow her to explore her budding sexuality in a safe and accepting environment,

>she is going to see this boy weather you want her to or not
>if you forbid her forming doing it she will do an end run around you, making you angry, and potentially putting her in a bad situation
>if you approve you get to meet the boy, you might like him, and if he's seedy you can keep an eye on them more carefully if they are under your nose.

Even more importantly then that, your daughter is becoming a sexual being, you can't stop it and trying to control it or forby it will make her ashamed of her sexuality and cause her years of pain, shame, self hatred, repressed sexual desire.

> Sex and love are the most beautiful things in life, it is your responsibility to educate your daughter emotionally and sexually so that she can enjoy sex and have a healthy and enjoyable sex life.

>Make boundaries, let her push them
>approve of her sexuality, and teach her to respect herself and sex.
>let her know that it is healthy, and that she needs to understand that having sex puts a ton of responsibility on her.
>love and support her
>love and support her
>love and support her
>love and support her
>>
>>18459892
The only thing you'll teach her is how to lie better.
>>
>>18460063
> Even more importantly then that, your daughter is becoming a sexual being
... since probably about two years ago.

IMO you don't need to worry that much about her being able to fuck either. It worked for all generations the first sexually reproducing multi-cell organisms to humans.

You better teach her the basics of contraception options and then focus on explaining her how to have a normal relationship with someone else and how to generally manage your affairs and home as an adult, rather than trying to explain her how to fuck.
She already knows. And she probably doesn't want to know what exactly you approve of and not in that regard, it's too personal.
>>
>>18459892
They have the internet now OP.

You cant scare them with wild sex myths like if you have sex before marriage a troll will come out from under your bed and eat your genitals.

All you got left is pure values, of which teenagers have none. With no clear tangible consequence theyll do whatever the fuck they want.

And theyre rebellious in nature so if you tell your TEENAGE daughter "no boys!!!" shell jump on 5 dicks tomorrow.

All you can do is try to raise her not to be in asshole and teach her to make smart decisions. Cant do shit about anything else.
>>
Show her Christian values with your dick
>>
>>18459892
>prohibiting boyfriends
>don't want to come off as overbearing
pick one
>>
>>18460054
be honest, you would have most likely become a whore no matter what
>>
>>18460109
I jerked a guy off once for about 2 minutes before I started crying and contemplated killing myself, does that count as being a whore?
>I already know it does. I touched precum and everything, I'm permanently soiled and no man will ever love me.
>>
>>18460095
> All you got left is pure values, of which teenagers have none.
Neither me nor my siblings had any particular lapses in value during teenage years.

Probably because we all had a pretty comprehensive understanding of the world that allowed to make some predictions about how things would go if we acted a certain way.
>>
>Christian values
All you can do is open the door, she has to want to go through it.
>>
>>18460133
I had no issues either.

>how things would go if

Thats the key. I mean pure values. "I wont do this thing just because its wrong and thats that" is a pure value.

"If i do this this bad shit will.happen" is more methodical.

Which is what i mean. Raise a teen who can think things through and dont just tell them not to do shit just because. If you say no theyll fuckin do it. Unless they comprehend a consequence.
>>
>>18460168
Don't underestimate what a teenager is willing to do to piss off their parents.

I was raised with plenty of these "pure values" and I still threw them out the window when I had a point to make.
>>
>>18461507
>I was raised with plenty of these "pure values" and I still threw them out the window when I had a point to make.
Which is the point the guy is trying to make.

I was raised in a house that made me feel like whatever I was going to do with my life, they would love me and accept me.
On the other hand, they taught me to be responsible and insisted on how actions had consequences and that growing up meant take responsibility for your choices.
They raised me to have self respect, they told me to do just things I'd be proud of because secrets don't exist, they explained to me the risks of being promiscuous.
And first of all, they were good parents and a good, loving couple.

I never had casual sex not because my parents told me not to, but because I didn't want to. I never rejected those values because they weren't my values.
Then I was a dickhead teenager in other ways. Just not with drugs, alcohol or sucking stranger cocks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.