[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the MGTOW of the job/career world? I'm really tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jobs.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jobs.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
What is the MGTOW of the job/career world? I'm really tired of companies wanting to be cheap asses and try to find any bull shit they can find to fire/lay me off because they don't want me to be a full employee after my "trial period" is passed
>>
Then maybe you should actually do the work and you won't get fired after the trial period.
>>
Think of a business idea that will work and dive headling into it.

However, like the anon above said, if you work hard and are a good coworker, companies should want to like to keep you. Nobody wants to go through a hiring process woth a 50/50 chance of hiring a person who would...work hard and be a good coworker.
>>
>>18459751

MTGTOW is essentially just men giving up on having women because they are too difficult to get with because these men are ugly, uncharismatic, or just awful.

so the job version of that is choosing to be homeless just because you dont want to go through all the struggles associated with not being a good employee.
>>
File: 1490254054544.jpg (237KB, 483x903px) Image search: [Google]
1490254054544.jpg
237KB, 483x903px
>>18459803
>MTGTOW is essentially just men giving up on having women because they are ugly, uncharismatic, or just awful.
As a guy who shit on women here all the time, this is 100% correct.
>>
>>18459762
>>18459790

In theory, this is all good.

But as someone who rarely misses his work rate (averaging about 130-150% of the targeted rate where I work), let me tell you, it's utter bollocks.

Companies and managers can want you gone for any reason what so ever.
With me, it was that I was too much of a push-over. They thought they could make me quit by putting too much pressure on me (and other colleagues). Constructive dismissal - cheaper than severance checks if you don't get caught.

Many companies are badly managed with things like that.
OR sometimes the boss just doesn't like you. Doesn't like your face.
Maybe it' just one of those places that would rather reward people who play the system rather than actually work.

Whatever.

My advice, OP. Get leverage.

The legal way would be to build up a file on any company and managers you work for, and know and understand a significant amount of workplace law. Be prepared to take things to tribunal at any moment. Make yourself a harder target.

Or, do it the illegal way.
Blackmail.
Find dirt on them (or their families, if they are too sqeaky clean) and make your intentions clear.

These idiots don't realise that the world has never once rewarded an honest, hard worker.
Karma isn't real.

Play the system, break the law, or be a slave.
>>
>>18459751
The MGTOW of employment is MGTOW. The ultimate "redpill" for them is to basically drop out of society and do literally only what is needed for survival, meaning minimal employment among other things.
>>18459813
People like you disgust me. You have no respect for women in general, which I can understand, but your reaction to the situation is to be a dishonest user instead of leaving them alone.
>>
>>18459865

>Many companies are badly managed with things like that.
>OR sometimes the boss just doesn't like you. Doesn't like your face.
>Maybe it' just one of those places that would rather reward people who play the system rather than actually work.

I agree about this but if it is happening again and again to OP, then maybe it is not them. Just saying.
>>
MGTOW is a cum worshiping cult of conservative failsons who can't imagine any life that is not getting married ASAP and having children or having sex with a motorcycle in front of a 55 inch television
>>
>>18460175

No, it's every business. There are few exceptions.

>most places do not value hard work
>they value yes men and people who are good at pretending
>I should know, I've seen this kind of crap at every job I've worked so far

I'm currently dealing with a manager who was promoted over me who has:

>spent an entire night's deposit instead of taking it to the bank (fireable offense)
>altered his clock-in time to cover up that he was over an hour late (fireable offense)
>borrowed money from other coworkers to make ends meet on the very same night that we're missing $60+ from the bank deposit, on a night that he's the closing manager
>has straight up kissed customers out of nowhere because he's a fucking creep, had to placate the girl by giving her a bunch of free food so she wouldn't press charges

And he keeps fucking getting away with it. Over and over and over and over again.

I'd say this is a unique case, but I've seen lots of types of management like this - from places I've worked, from the people my father has worked with, my friends, my brother...

If everyone got punished for all the crap they pulled at work, we wouldn't have so many people complaining about how shitty work is.
>>
>>18460192
Your coworker's stupidities will catch up to him sooner or later. They always do. Just be patient.
Oh..and next time don't miss a chance to facilitate the process. Don't placate the girl. Let her file charges against him. Sit back and enjoy the show.
>>
>>18460723

I didn't do the placating, my boss did. The general manager and store owner both know he does this shit and he still gets away with it on a regular basis.

He made up the schedule for next week - it's summer, hours have been cut since there's less business - and he somehow has six days to work that week, guaranteeing him overtime (which no one is authorized to have) while the rest of us are struggling with 1-3 days a week.

I'm tired of putting up with bullshit, and I'm tired of having to be responsible for people who are being PAID to be responsible - and by that, I mean getting an extra buck or two an hour to sit in the office and watch videos on their phone while I'm out making the orders and doing most of the managing.
>>
>>18460732
Food service is garbage. This is coming from a general manager of a restaurant. Trust me the money I make is not fucking worth it.
>>
>>18459751
Self employment, duh.
Trades, service industries, consultancy, freelancing.

It can be hard work but can also be incredibly rewarding and satisfying.
>>
>>18459751
Maybe find a skill in demand so that you won't ever have to be in this predicament?
>>
>>18459803
oh boy here we go again with the shaming of mgtow because we are not worshiping pussy. I am a very attractive mgtow because I take care of myself by eating healthy and exciting. I have no problem attracting women and I can't even beat them off with a stick at times. I am a mgtow because I am not retarded enough to have sex with women without any authority over the family or reproductive rights for men. if you have sex with women you are asking for false rape charges,baby jail,no custody and child support extortion.

>>18459751

learn to program from home and avoid working with women. jobs want to see results so you can start by uploading your work examples on github.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.