[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old are you and how many times have you been hurt, and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
I'm 25, and I've been majorly hurt only twice in my life

>When my girlfriend of 6 years left me for someone she met online

>When my parents told me I was a disappointment to my family

Dealt with those two by drinking my fucking ass off for years until it eventually stopped hurting.
>>
Same

>family left me for dead
>girl fucked the entire town while I was finding a place to live

I drank my ass off and got three years worth of benzos from a reptoid doctor. I didn't even know that the benzos were so risky...foolish. Now I have chronic depersonalization from the withdrawal.

Alcohol has been compared to opiates in philosophy, in that people do the stuff just to feel okay with a life/mental state that is shitty.
>>
>>18459702
27, 3 times

>Walked in on girlfriend sleeping with friend

>Dad told me he wished I was never born

>Failed out of college due to partying too much

Nearly drank myself to death, pain stopped after a while.
>>
>>18459783
>dad told me he wished I was never born
unless you did something warranting this sort of response, your dad is probably a miserable douche who's opinion you shouldn't value

>walked in on girlfriend sleeping with friend
thot. plenty of people cheat, but cheating in this way just makes her a nasty horrible cunt.

>failed out of college due to partying too much
okay I would actually feel bad about this one, especially considering it is your fault.

did you feel like the first two things were your fault, or that they would never be okay?

when my girlfriend who I really loved fucked the whole town, I blamed myself somewhat and also thought that I would never be with someone as attractive as her.

I wish I just saw the light instead of becoming miserable and drinking.
>>
>>18459800
My Dad told me that when I failed out of college, I was doing really well in college and my parents were paying for it, but I got sucked up into the party scene, decided it was more fun to drink and get laid than it was to study and pass classes, when he realized partying was the reason I failed so hard, he snapped and told me he wished I was never born
>>
>>18459702

Almost 32.

High school:
>best friend asks out girl I've been asking out, they date for years

>first girl I ever tried to do anything serious with literally was only looking to steal my virginity and then have nothing to do with me
>made her point clear when she said "I still love you" and invited over her first ex-boyfriend so they could fuck while I was still there in the other room, could hear everything

>Next serious relationship lasts 3 years, but I spend all of my time helping her and getting nothing in return. Sex dwindles to maybe once a month if I'm lucky, have to pay for everything, when she finally gets money for college she blows 5 grand in two weeks, most of it on a shitty laptop that was broken in a month's time and wasn't even that good for the $2k price tag

How did I deal with it? I was miserable each time, but I got over it. The girl that my "best friend" asked out ended up being such a high-brow, aristocratic, self-absorbed bitch that I was glad she was taken off my hands. It sounds like I'm saying that out of bitterness, but she CRIED when my friend put his feet up on the table at after prom because it's "not what a gentleman would do and this is a serious situation and it's a special night and and and" and she started sobbing.

Second girl was a narcissistic cunt, she was continuing her virgin deflowering after I'd left. Tried to get back into contact with me several times, told me on my birthday that she was late in wishing me one because she was sick from the morning-after pill when that same ex fucked her in his van.

Last girl taught me a lot about responsibility because I had to be responsible for the both of us. It was a maturing period that helped me grow at the cost of most of my finances and my chances at college.

Now I simply don't give a shit about a lot of things anymore because I've realized a lot of it is petty and meaningless.
>>
>>18459702
32 yo here.
-When my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend. 4 year long Relationship. i was 22.
Dealt with it by keeping hanging out with friends also met someone, have relationships, but the bad feels about this kept going for 1 or 2 years, it just wasnt depression. but being cheated is like a part of you forever, you have to work to be able to trust again.

drinking is not a good idea btw
>>
File: 5251151212312313.jpg (12KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
5251151212312313.jpg
12KB, 249x213px
>>18459702
25, one that happened recently

>Best friend since childhood suddenly stopped talking to me
>When I ask her why she told me she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore
>Tells me I am a handful to be around
>And after over 20 years of being friends she said she's just sick of me

I've been dealing with it by sleeping my ass off and partying as much as I possibly can

God damn I miss her so much.
>>
>>18460150
Maybe you should have realized the true value of your education and long term profits instead of short term gains. Sounds like your dad invested alot into you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.