[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 21 and I matched with a 35 year old woman on Tinder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ice cream.jpg (77KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.jpg
77KB, 960x960px
I'm 21 and I matched with a 35 year old woman on Tinder. We chatted a bit and she gave me her number. It dawned on me that this might not be a good idea. There is no way I would date a 35 year old. Should I try and hook up with her? I can't imagine she has any intention in dating someone that is almost 15 years younger than her. (pic unrelated)
>>
also im not much of a hookup kind of person. I would have to push myself pretty far out of my comfort zone to pursue this. Is it worth it to hook up with a woman much older than you?
>>
I'd fuck a woman in her mid 30s in decent shape any day of the week OP. Dem hips
>>
>>18459652
she looks like she's 40. the tiniest bit overweight. Theres some good picture of her and some bad pics. I'd say shes a 5/10 pushing 6
>>
Give it a shot, she might surprise you and you might surprise yourself.
>>
>>18459644
nobody uses tinder for serious relationships, just basic dates and sex.
>>
>>18459662
i actually matched her on hinge. Its an app specifically for relationships. Just said tinder for simplicity.
>>
>>18459649
If you aren't much of a hookup person, I'd say you should skip on this. Even if you wanted a relation ship you are only 21 years old and there is absolutely NO REASON to be with a 35 year old now, unless you are into chasing older girls. Just change some plans with an excuse, then stop contacting her.
>>
>>18459644
you sound prejudice and scared that's annoying

go in and get the cool shit (like you dick sucked at least), and leave if it gets bad (like if she's crazy or something)

if you master control of yourself, getting what you want and avoiding problems will become easy
>>
No point risking your health being with her if you are not looking to bang her. I highly doubt she is looking for a relationship being with 15 yrs younger guy. Even if she is but you aren't, drop it. You dont owe her anything
>>
>>18459644
>>can't imagine she has any intention in dating someone that is almost 15 years younger than her
Don't kid yourself. She would in s heartbeat.
>>
>>18459910
Not OP but i think you are confusing dating with fucking.
>>
>>18460146

Not OP either, I can guarantee there's a good number of older people, male and female, who wouldn't mind dating/fucking younger.
>>
>>18460152
I was saying that there is a better chance of her fucking a 15 yr younger boy in a heartbeat than dating a 15 yr younger boy in a heartbeat.
>>
>>18459644
banging an older woman here.

do it, you'll learn a shitload about sex as well as how to relax and make good convo with a woman without the usual youngling b/s.

just tell her you're sure about relationship just yet for the sake of honesty. (don't mention her age though).

seriously, it will be an education for you.
>>
>>18460344
*unsure*
>>
Just fug
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.