/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm moving off campus into an apartment, I signed the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1399821425913.jpg (53KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1399821425913.jpg
53KB, 500x377px
So I'm moving off campus into an apartment, I signed the lease before the semester ended, and so on and so forth.
When I came home, I was given a kitten to take care of, unexpectedly. The kitten and I have bonded immensely, to the point where she has separation anxiety if I'm gone for more than 2 days or so. She won't eat and so forth, she got sick on the previous long weekend I took away.
I tried explaining this to my landlord who has a no pets clause, which I never thought would be a problem when signing the lease, and she said she'll discuss it with her partner and husband, although she said to not get my hopes up, as they've had issues in the past with pets and that cats smell too much, along with her and her husband's allergies to cats.
I assured her the cat hasn't displayed behavior of scratching walls, and that I'm also willing to pay an extra 10-15 dollars per month to have her ( this is what most landlords who do allow pets charge for this in the area)

What should I do? What can I do? The way things went before the kitten could die if I leave for school without her.
>>
>>18459621
Where u live? Some brace and courteous anon could help out
>>
>>18460358
I thought about it but giving her away would have the same result.
>>
Check the laws where you live.

In many areas, including my city, landlords can bitch all they want about no pets, even if you sign it in a lease, but a homeowner can have as many pets as they want (even if they previously signed off their right to in a lease, it's like when an employer tells you you're not allowed to talk about your salary, you have the legal right to even if you sign it off in a NDA.)
>>
>>18459621

I'm assuming you're leaving someone else to take care of the kitten. You shouldn't be leaving small animals unattended.

Put the cat up for adoption in your area. Take the kitten to a shelter if you have to. The kitten won't die if someone's taking care of it.

>highly doubt the kitten is so attached to you that it refuses to eat when you aren't around
>I've raised hundreds of cats over the course of my life, living out in the country where ferals are dropped off and suddenly living on our front porch to dozens of indoor cats from the various litters being pumped out by outside cats
>>
>>18460384
I'm going to leave it with my mother and hope it acclimates.
But seriously she stopped eating.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.