[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex-girlfriend is being extremely clingy and will only check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2af7ea8bbd5d4fa98495a21d409d3f3b.jpg (514KB, 811x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2af7ea8bbd5d4fa98495a21d409d3f3b.jpg
514KB, 811x1024px
My ex-girlfriend is being extremely clingy and will only check social media and stuff to see if I sent a message and isn't responding to anybody else. What should I do? Get back together or dump her once and for all
>>
>should I let myself be manipulated back into a relationship just because my ex is being clingy?
Gee, I don't know, OP, what do you think?
>>
WeebLord, Jesus fuck, I still have feelings for her and she definitely does, but I am still angry about it
>>
>>18459500
Angry about what? Why did you break up in the first place? If you want a real advice write all relevant details.
>>
Angry about the break up. We broke up because I couldn't talk to her because of school, she started getting angry and passive aggressive. We stopped talking for a bit and then out of the blue she says she doesn't want to be my gf anymore. I understand why but she is being too clingy to have 0 romantic feelings for me anymore
>>
>>18459506
Sounds like highschool drama with a borderline in training to me. If you go back to her she'll keep acting this way, people like her are just used to this kind of behavior and won't change it in a short period. If you feel like putting up with her emotional swings, sure, go back to her, otherwise tell her to fuck off. Personally I'd run away and never look back.
>>
how come we keep having this discussion three times a day?

Borderline tier shit.

what part of No Contact don't you fat-brained fucks not understand?

After sticking the dick in crazy, you have to go full retard to get her off your case.
>>
Get a new gf
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.