[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother has some anger issues. He's going to boot camp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-08-29-17-47-43-1994408310.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-29-17-47-43-1994408310.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
My brother has some anger issues. He's going to boot camp in about a week in Kentucky. I told him it's gonna be very hot during the summer and that it was basically a death trap. And told him he should probably go during the fall. He then lost it and punched me three times and said "I'm gonna kill you" while cursing too, just over talking about the heat at Kentucky. I've threatened to call the police, but my dad doesn't want me to because he thinks the army will get him straight. He has lost his mind all the time, but my dad doesn't want to do anything about it. What do you think I should do? Call the police or wait for him to leave (about 1 week from now) and try to keep distance?
>>
>>18459465

personally id call the police. if my brother beat me im not going to wait for him to go get military training then come back.

im biased though. last time my brother threatened to punch me i pointed a gun at him.
>>
>>18459465
I'd just wait it out. Calling the police on family never ends well even when justified because then the other family members treat you like an outsider.
If you've got like $150-250 you can try to stay at a weekly hotel or somewhere on airbnb.

He'll get his shit pushed in if he tries to pull that in boot camp and most likely end up right back home if they don't think he's worth the effort.
>>
Your brother is insane and needs professional help, not to be sent to a place that challenges your mental limits. Your dad is very, very stupid. If I were you I'd interact with both of them as little as possible until I could move out.
>>
He's either going to get kicked out of bootcamp for being an uncontrollable abusive maniac, coming home early to take out his issues on you and anyone else who happens to be in range, or he's going to go off to the army and either die or come back and beat you up more because his aggression was celebrated in the military and you're just a "beta" or whatever.

I don't know about calling the cops, but he doesn't sound like he's mentally stable enough for the military. So I say let him go pretend he's contributing to society by being a raging piece of shit, meanwhile save up to move the fuck out and never give him or your father your new address. Dude will probably kill at least one person, if he doesn't get to "legally" murder people in the military.
>>
>>18459465
Army won't sort him out if he's that fucked. He'll probably end up being kicked out.
>>
You need to get him to accept he has anger issues, and then, you need to take him to get psychiatric help. Make it the path of least resistance for him. Other people aren't going to put up with his shit.
>>
>>18459515
>I don't know about calling the cops, but he doesn't sound like he's mentally stable enough for the military.

I just told my dad about what you said, but he said there's nothing we can do since its too late. I can't really save up because my dad takes almost all of my paycheck to pay for the car insurance. To be honest, I don't know what to do if he does come back home for getting kicked out of the army
>>
>>18459567
Your dad needs to get his shit together. At the very least get the bro a psychiatrist.

And is the car being insured yours? Does your dad not work?
>>
>>18459574
>Your dad needs to get his shit together. At the very least get the bro a psychiatrist.

My dad has clearly given up. He still thinks everything is gonna be okay since he's going to the army. I'm so pissed at him, but he's tired of this shit.

>And is the car being insured yours? Does your dad not work?

I had an accident last year, and I was at fault. So I have to pay a chunck with every paycheck. And yes he does work, but he says I need to pay my dues (which is about 360 a month, plus the phone bill. Literally 400 dollars a month, when I work 20 hours a week) So I don't really have that much cash on me
>>
>>18459595
get a second job :)
back in college I had to go to school full time and work 50 hours a week to cover my rent and bills.
>>
Update: My dad is calling our insurance to get a doctor to help with his issues. Hopefully my brother could get some help by taking some sort of medication. In the meantime, I'm gonna keep my distance and possibly try to find a place to stay if he gets kicked out of the army. Thanks for your advice /adv/ :)
>>
>>18459465
Soldiers make jokes all the time about how only idiots and people who want to punish themselves join and do boot camp over the summer. Just ignore his stupid ass till he leaves he'll see soon enough. They use heat and cold to punish your ass in the military. No matter what season he's in for it, this way he's just going to fry
>>
>>18459465

He'll learn a bit more self control after somebody whoops his ass. My brother was the same way until I fought back.
>>
Calling the police won't end well, but your brother is just going to get angry and lash out during bootcamp, which might be even worse.
>>
>>18459465
Your brother is a loser, make sure he kills himself after the army rejects him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.