[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of 7 months wants to breakup with me. When I asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-buzz-6537-1412781055-8.jpg (96KB, 625x950px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-6537-1412781055-8.jpg
96KB, 625x950px
My girlfriend of 7 months wants to breakup with me. When I asked her why she says it's because I turned out to be different than she thought I was in the beginning when we first started dating, and she said she didn't mean that in a bad way. We knew each other for a month and then we began dating. Do you guys think it's because we rushed into the relationship? Is there any way to fix it or should we breakup?
>>
>>18459454

Dumb the bitch and be yourself.
>>
>>18459454

You should break up. It doesn't sound like you rushed into it.

This shit happens, man. We all put our best representative out there, and then when we get comfortable, have a tendency to become different people. The best thing to do is try to approach relationships and dating in a way that's more representative of you.
>>
>>18459454
From your story, it seems you've put enough time to it, so I won't call it rushed.

If you're interested on fixing it you should ask her what did she mean by different, what's her expectations on you. etc.
It's normal when the honeymooon phase in relationship ended and thing start to become secure and comfortable things are put into another perspective and expectations.

If it can't be helped, just put it into a rest then. Break it off and try another.
>>
>>18459467
>>18459484
Okay, sound advice. But how do you keep a relationship going after the honeymoon phase is over, once it becomes secure and comfortable?
>>
>>18459454
Read between the lines OP. This is basically just code for she cucked you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.