[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick and tired of being a soft cunt. All these fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: a50c859fe35790f848582f6c46974162.jpg (164KB, 680x1008px) Image search: [Google]
a50c859fe35790f848582f6c46974162.jpg
164KB, 680x1008px
I'm sick and tired of being a soft cunt.
All these fucking movies, and I know it's just actors, but they pull off the most alpha maniacs.

How do you go from a being a beta to an absolute mental men's man.
>>
>>18459402

you do what they do: you act. you've already established its not cohesive to who you are and you aren't asking how to improve a simple feature, you're asking how to overhaul your personality. only way to do that is to act.
>>
>>18459402

fake it until you make it.

question yourself what the fuck did they do before becoming the man that they are?

Tried..failed..tried..failed..tried..failed..tried.. success..repeat..
>>
>>18459436
>>18459449

What about the serious men you see all around?
The non-smiling sly bastards.

I can't seem to help myself in making a clown out of myself. I always act like a fool.
>>
>>18459468

the way you are is a combination of the internal and the external.

internal is your sort of intrinsic self, the part of you that says 'i like this' or 'i dont like that' that helps you sort through the externeal.

the external is literally the world around you. if you grew up in a more serious household with serious parents you likely didn't learn to use humor and ended up being serious any time your father chastised you. it could be any number of things.

you likely grew up as a bit of a normal kid, a little 'off' and not so attractive, so to compensate you'd tell a joke and when people laughed it made you feel good, so now you go for the laughs. its kinda like how they say fat/ugly chicks have to develop a personality becuase they arent just naturally given attention.

but as for that, you can work on it. its more specific than over hauling your own personality and the fact that you see it as a flaw by using the word clown / fool, its healthy to work towards change.

next time you want to tell a joke, take a second to pause. just think 'does this really need to be said? is it 'too easy'?'

a lot of people tell really shitty jokes for cheap laughs and the joke becomes that its a bad joke, like puns or 'your mom' jokes.
>>
>>18459402
Let a muscular black man ejaculate inside you, and absorb he high-test spermload through you intestinal walls
>>
File: 1498402878538.jpg (170KB, 751x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1498402878538.jpg
170KB, 751x1100px
>>18459490
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.