[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I get over loneliness of >tfw no gf I know I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1079878-959019_20091124_008.jpg (262KB, 1280x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1079878-959019_20091124_008.jpg
262KB, 1280x1202px
how can I get over loneliness of
>tfw no gf

I know I don't have the esteem, the money or the charisma to get a girlfriend.
I'm also content with doing things by myself, but I'm honestly feeling like I'm struggling in this world by myself, so much that I can't cope with life.

I have friends and family, but I don't want to bother them with my problems, not to mention anytime I brought up my problems they gave me such generic and terrible advice.
>>
Speak with girls, you´ll discover that thay can be favolous advicers and really good friends. They know when you try to speak just for flirting or friendship. If you speak with girls of your age or even older you´ll learn a lot about them, evenmore, you´ll learn a lot about men.
>>
>>18459335
>>18459335
>the esteem, the money or the charisma to get a girlfriend
Good news, anyone can acquire all three. Shit, just go work at a pet shelter and you'll already get esteemed
Bad news is you won't be able to get over the feeling if you live among women. That's why monks choose to retreat themselves from society and why catholic priests molest children
>>
>>18459335
>tfw no gf
You should stop that, man. Realize that GF is not some kind of magical solution to your shit.
You know what? If you're thinking your problem is no gf I think you're just trying to distract yourself from something you truly lack, not the pussy girlfriend. It must be something else.

>I know I don't have the esteem, the money or the charisma to get a girlfriend.
Good thing all three of those can be learned and earned, then. Everyone not born with that at first. Maybe those three what you're wanted the most instead of typical no gf feels.
>>
>>18459335

>i dont have the esteem, the money, or the charisma to get a girlfriend.

girls are not a homogenous species that all require the same input to get gf points. there are poor ugly guys with no self esteem or charisma wh oget girls. the trick is that they get poor ugly girls with no self esteem as well. the only thing that really blocks people from getting a girl is a matter of standards. guys tend to act like girls dont exist unless they are attractive, even if the guy himself is ugly as fuck.

>I'm feeling like im struggling in this world by myself, so much that i can't cope with life

a girlfriend is not going to make that any easier. sure in highschool and perhaps the honeymoon phase its this 'wow i finally found the right person who completes me and makes life worth living'. but once you get past that having a girlfriend is kind of like adopting a pet. they dont help you cope with life, they are just another part of life that it is now your job to cope with. Whats worse is that women are often more demanding, they not only expect you to take care of them but will get upset if you don't naturally know what they need next. I'm not a woman hater by any means, I'm actually more on the feminist side of things. but it doesn't change the fact that a woman is rarely ever a partner to a man. its not the way our culture has been built even with womens rights, and its definitely not the way evolution has built us.

if you get a girlfriend someone like you would just continue to spin out of control realizing that you are now struggling to maintain the relationship on top of everything else in life you struggle to 'cope with'.
>>
>>18459412

>i have friends and family but i dont want to bother them with my problems

thats the stupidest fucking shit ive ever heard. if you arent willing to talk out and work on your problems you arent going to get anywhere in life. people actually find people who share their problems more endearing. you know what makes two people really good friends? beyond the surface level interaction they form a connection.

granted harping on a problem you have no intention of fixing is counter productive, but if you want to get anywhere in life you need to build a circle of support, cuz i promise you when you are having a hard time its not your GF who is going to support you.

>they gave me such generic and terrible advice

and yet here you are asking for more. if you knew what 'good' advice was you wouldn't have to keep looking for it. what most people want isn't advice, but rather a magical solution to everything.

'generic advice' is almost an oxymoron. if advie is good its going to be common place. that does not make it 'generic'. just because you refuse to use it doesn't make it 'terrible'.
>>
>>18459412
>>18459406
>>18459385
I feel like these are the same 3 people. why are you formatting it like this?
>>
>>18459417

>i feel like these are the same 3 people.

they are not.

>why are you formatting like this?

its literally how 4chan works you new fag. you greentext to quote someone and then write your response to that part specifically.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.