[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems that everything you try to learn in your adulhood is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1497970277724.png (442KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497970277724.png
442KB, 808x805px
It seems that everything you try to learn in your adulhood is a struggle. When I was a child I had constant feedback and motivation. Now I'm trying to learn how to play an instrument and half the time I feel like a fucking moron, I never seem to make satisfying progress, and I supposedly have high IQ.

It feels that it's like that with everything; the only things I encounter are obstacles, the only feedback is negative, and the only motivation to go on is a seething rage.
>>
Only way to get over it is to stick your head in the microwave. It wil reactivate your neurons to the same activity level as a kids.
>>
File: 1497480191178.png (381KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497480191178.png
381KB, 808x805px
>>18459032
>>
>>18459024

it's no the IQ or whatever, you don't have an disability. It's just 10 times harder to achieve it.

As an adult you don't have the time and patience to sit for 8-10 hours a day doing the same thing I find myself getting nervous when I do an thing more than 40minutes. Zero patience.

Let alone the problems that occur in everyday life. You need to have some stability financial, emotional, time , to invest to new things you will then find yourself that you can learn new things 10times faster than you did when you were in school, then repeat and repeat.

Also things like dancing, cooking, learning programming, guitar etc are easier if you just have some introduction lessons in some local meetups or go to an teacher and pay for it.
>>
You're also more conscious of your fuck ups and inexperience as an adult so it feels like you're not making any progress

But you are
>>
>>18459024
>youre in charge of feedback
>"the only feedback is negative"
>>
File: 76855.jpg (55KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
76855.jpg
55KB, 398x354px
I don't get it why is everybody so obsessed with childhood.It is so fucking shitty imo. You are automatically disrespected by everybody and not listened to even if you aren't retarded like the other children
>>
I don't know if it's about feedback. I l never really got feedback when I was learning guitar as a kid, my parents were not very musical and didn't really know what to say most of the time other than "that sounds nice" and I'd routinely dismiss it as empty clueless words. I pretty much just fucked around on my own listening to songs and tabs and stuff. I had a book, that definitely helps.

I think it's more that just you just don't give a shit about things. You don't ever ask "what does this hobby say about me?" or "how good do I need to be at X in order to do Y?" It's just a lot easier to get lost in yourself when you're a kid.
>>
>>18459464
T-that's the point
>>18459474
I used to think like that, but then I started to think of of those kids who can get good at something just because their parents signed them up for it at an early age
>>
>>18460714

All that means is they were forced to practice. That's it. It's not about talent it's about dedication, which you lack.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0erPevReAAP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.